Chapter 11: The Machine

JJ's POV
I heard heard the door closing as he pulled in the machine. At this point there was not much I could so or even feel. I refused to except that I was broken. "I can take more I am strong." I say to myself in my head. I feel him grabbing me and stringing me up on the chains. He takes out the machine.

"Please James, you know I love you. This is not how you treat someone you love." I pleaded in a firm voice which sounded like it was rid of fear. That was so untrue though... I am so afraid. I know how to act with a sadist though... Don't show fear.

"Oh JJ but if you loved me I would bot have to do this." He says. That jerk! I love him I really do I am not just saying that and I know he loves me too so why does he have to do this... Well the answer is simple... He is a good guy, just a sick good guy. He heats that metal stick up again. I know that he will do this one more time after this one because all the victims had 3 burn marks across their stomach.

"Jennifer you better scream because I am just gonna have to do this longer if you don't." He says. You know what! What on the world am I thinking! I don't love him! He is a unsub without a heart and I am gonna treat him like that! He brings the sizzling burning metal to my stomach. I feel as it pierces my skin with pain. I don't scream. I just keep gritted teeth. I am not giving this guy what he wants.

"Jenny? You are the only one to not scream? How be peculiar? Well I guess I will have to make it more painful." He says. He drives the metal stick deeper into my skin. With every bit of energy I have left I scream. I scream because it hurts so bad its mor painful then the last time. The only thing that hurts more then the actual physical pain is knowing that he has become sick enough to do it. The man I love has been driven to complete insanity. Yes I love him.

"I love you." Are my last words before going unconscious.

At the Police department:

Rossi's POV

"YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS!" Garcia yells as we all rush over to her.

"What babygirl just calm down." Morgan says whime he makes it in there at the same tome as me.

"I I I got trace!" She says while smiling.

JJ's location.
I wake up still on the chains. I see someone running to me. Its Emily.

"Emily how did how did you y you f f f find me?" I ask her.

"Its okay your safe now." Morgan says.

"I cant take anymore of this." I say.

"Too bad." I hear a laughing voice say. I look up to see that it is not Morgan. Its him. He takes out a knife.

"Hey do you still have that scar?" He asks while sliding the knife across my chin with the tip so it just barely cuts through the skin.

"Yah and thats the only one I need." I say looking up at him.

"Okay I will just make it all over again he says while lifting off my shirt leaving me in a tank top. He lifts my shirt up right above my ribs and takes his knife up to my scar.

"Please James don't." I say. He pushes the knife right on my skin and makes a slick clean cut. I let out a ear shrieking scream and leave the room while apologizing. He really is sweet he just does not realize what he is doing until it is done.

At the Miami Police department
"Garcia you sure you got a trace?" Hotch asks.

"Yes Hotch I am." She reassures. "Its at a abandoned farm on the outskirts of the city that once belonged to a Thomas Burton and his Wife Myla Burton and son James Burton.

"How long ago did Thomas Burton get rid of it." Hotch asks.

"He died 3 years ago at the age of 57 and the wife died at the age of 40, 20 years ago." Garcia says.

"What about the son?" Hotch asks.

"That would make the son the same age as the victims I know he lived her 4 years ago and then he want off the charts I cant fin him anywhere." Garcia says.

"Okay I think the son might be the unsub, lets go."

JJ's Location.
JJ's POV:

I hang there dangling from the chains I have taken another burns, on my right hip along with the one right above my belly button and my left hip. Just like the victims I have 3 burn marks across the stomach and just like the other victims... I am gonna end up...

Dead.

A/N:
Okay so there is not gonna be any suspense because I am about to make the next chapter I just thought this one was getting to long and I am serious you guys I need to know if my stories are too long! Anyway comment your thoughts. Even if its 2020 already and you are way behind in this book just comment anyway because I will look at it! Thanku to lindsayk2503  blackbirdjeid