Chapter 2: Attacked

On the jet to Miami.

"Hey Jayje your from Miami aren't you?" Morgan aksed.

"Yeh I used to live there." I say well nodding my head and trying to look interested in my case file because I really don't wanna talk about Miami. Brings back to many painful memories. Hotch is sitting close to the coffee station with Rossi Reid is sitting on the couch reading a book and Emily, Morgan, and I are sitting at a random table. I just stared out the window trying not to think about how this is in Miami and the victims looked like me. I look at the case file and see that all the victims also have a cut mark from there colour bone down to there hip and I feel my similar scar I have from when I used to live here. It is kinda starting to freak me out that I am so much like these victims. Its just a coincidence though... It has to be... I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jayje you okay?" Emily asks me once we are driving to one of the victims houses.

"Yeh why?" I ask cofused.

"I don't know because we are in a place where you used to live I geuss." She says while shrugging."

"Oh." I say "Yeh I'm good." I say while putting my head against the window and starring out while Emily drove.

-----------------------

Later that night we all arrived at the hotel. Emily and I shared a room as usual and all guys had there own... As usaul. I slipped into the shower and Emily groaned and said I got it first last time. After I was clean I put on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

Before I went to bed I went down to get some Ice. When I heard someone shuffling around at the back alley of the motel. I ran around a corner and it was too dark to see clearly but there was a man and he was attacking some girl.

"HEY STOP FBI!" I said while removing my gun. He just looked super scared and ran off. I started to walk to the girl but she punched me and then ran off too. When she punched me I was more confused then startled because I expected her punch to not hurt... But it did.

"Jayje you okay?" Emily said while the girl ran off. "What the heck happened JJ?" She asked.

""Th The The girl." I stuttered because she punched me so hard I fell on the ground and got the wind nocked of me." It obviously sounded like I could not breathe because Emily had to do what I was hoping she wouldn't.

"I will call a abulance."she stated. I did not blame her because she could not see and I sounded like I was dying.

"Just stop touching me!" I said to the medic while I sat on the back of the ambulance.

"You need stitches from hitting your face on the ground agent." The man fixing me up said.

"Please I'm fine just stop." I said sternly.

"JJ let him do what he needs to do." Hotch said with his stern stare that I could not even dis obey.

"Hotch really I'm fine." I said starting to get annoyed. I hate people touching me and trying to fix me. I guess I'm stubborn like that.

"I recommend we take her to the hospital and give her stitches." The Medic said.

"No! Im fine really I don't need a hospital I said while standing up and walking away before Hotch could say something.