Chapter 9: I can take it.

Just so you guys know when Reid or Morgan say they love JJ in this chapter it means as a friends and sister!
Third person POV:
"JJ?" Reid wondered why se had not come back to the bench they where sitting on. He decided to go look for her. He gasped at what he saw. Her gun was on the ground with her ID. Reid knew that this was not good so he decided to call Hotch.

Phone Call:

"Hey Reid whats going on?" Hotch asked sounding worried.

"JJ-its-its-she-JJ-gone-oh-my -I-cant she-" Every word Reid said where separated by deep breaths of panic and every word came out a stutter.

"Reid what happened to JJ is she alright? Who is gone? I am coming." Hotch said all at once not knowing what was going on. He could not stop thinking about the worst possible scenario.

Reid's POV.
I cant believe she just vanished I keep yelling her name.

"JJ! JJ! JJ!" I could not find her anywhere and then Hotch appears.

"Reid tell me whats going on." He said while running to me.

"I-I-I." I could not seem to find any words.

"Reid get together and just tell is what happened." Morgan says on a calm but serious voice.

"I I honestly don't know she went over to see what a noise was and then she said that it was just a squirrel and then she did not respond again. After about 2 minutes I realized she had not said anything so I-I-I." I tried to get the last words out but I physically couldn't I could bot breath I had no idea what was going on even though I had a IQ of 187 I was to shocked to know what to do. I stood up and managed to squeak out 3 words.

"I- c c c cant b br breath." I started feeling dizzy.

"Reid! You having a panic attack!" He yelled then sat me down and made me put my head in between my knees.

Meanwhile... JJ POV

I woke up in the corner of a dark cell.

"Where am I?" I say to myself outloud.

"Reid?, Emily?, Morgan?." I say, this time more loudly. My eyes start to adjust to the darkness. I here a door open but not close. I see a silhouette standing in the dooryway.

"I see your awake?" He says with a smirk on his face which I cant even make out but I know he is smirking because I know who he is. He walks up to me and punches me in the face.

"Good because I have been waiting." He says.

"Do you still love me? Jennifer Jareau." He asks. I seriously ponder the question for a minute. Do I really love him. Maybe be I do... Wait no! What am I thinking.

"No I don't actually!" I yell at him.

"Oh? So sad. Wrong answer." He says and then duck tapes my mouth. He grabs me and slams me against the wall. I feel as my chest connects with the cold hard wall and my lungs get all the wind knocked out of me... I feel like I have been hit by a bus...

"I can take it, I can take it." I say quietly to myself. James is strong he might even be stronger then Morgan.

"Oh? You can take it huh? I guess I better change it up a bit huh?" He grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pushes me to the floor. He grabs me and attaches my wrist to hanging chains. I hang there with my head up.

He took out a weird looking machine and took a long stick that was about 1 and a half inches in width and 35 inches in length it was metal. He put hooked it up to the machine and then the end turned bright orange. It was burning hot I could feel the wats from where I was.

"James? James? What wha what are you doing?" I ask only thinking the worst. He just smiles and said don't you remember the last 8 victims... Well I plan to make you just like them. He took the stick and placed it on my left rib. The pain was so intense I was pretty sure I was going to pass out I was hoping I would. I felt as it burned its way through the layers of skin its felt as something was ripping though my skin making sure to rip every single thing it touched on its way through. I tried to scream but I couldn't because of the duck tape. I closed my eyes and just gritted my teeth taking the pain.

I woke up later. At this point I had totally lost track of time. My skin still stung with intense pain from the one burn I had received who knows how long ago...

At the Miami PD.

Reid's POV.
I cant think its all my fault that she is gone. I just sit in my chair and look at the floor with my elbows rested on my knees and my hands holding up my chin. Morgan approaches me.

"Reid are you okay?" he says patting my on the back.

"No this is all my fault." I say with guilt.

"Reid no it isn't you know that in your heart." He says.

"Yeh I know but I love JJ she is like a sister and one of my best friends." I say.

"I know Reid I love her too. So lets bring her home safely." He says patting my back and taking out his phone. I guess to probably call Garcia. I don't get how he so calm during these times.

Morgan and Garcia's Phone call:
"Hey chocolate thunder you have reached the office of the magnificent intelligent Garcia! Now hit me with someting!" Garcia says all happily and quirky as usual.

"Hey Garcia." Morgan says.

"Morgan? I sense sadness you did not say baby girl what wrong?" Garcia says worried all at once.

"Its JJ she is missing." Morgan says.

"Oh my goodness me I am taking the next flight up there!" Garcia says quickly then hangs up.

Morgan's POV:

Garcia is on her way." Morgan tells Hotch.

"Good we could really use her help." Hotch says while looking at the bulletin board. The victims pictures are spread across it and JJ's smiling face with her bright blue eyes is the last one and the only one without a picture with a body... And I hope it stays that way...

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTES!
A/N: hey guys I decided to do another chapter and keep doing this novel for a little longer at least. The picture at the top is James. It is a picture of Alex Krycek from X files because that is the guy who playes James in this story.This is the picture of JJ on the board. Again a very special thanks to blackbirdjeid lindsayk2503 Ps Linsayk2503 just updated her story! So excited. Please check it out if you have not allready!
I post things about wattpad on my instagram: Criminal_Minds_4_life90

 Please check it out if you have not allready! I post things about wattpad on my instagram: Criminal_Minds_4_life90