Chapter 12: I loved him!

JJ's POV:
I am in a ball in a corner after taking another beating he let me down. Its now or never I have to figure out where I am and how to escape if I want to survive. Which I honestly don't know. I love James and he loves me but he will be in prison. Wait what am I saying! Yeah maybe I love him and maybe its not right to love him but I still need to get out of here!

Morgan's POV:
"Hotch I will take around back!" I say as half the swat team follows me and Emily to the back of the house with the rest at the front. Some of the swat and police men are checking the barn. I reckon if he is here he will be in the house though.

JJ's POV:
I hear something going on outside and then upstairs. James comes out of one of the rooms.

"What the heck is going on?" He says while looking at me.

"I don't James but whatever it is I want you to know that I love you." I say.

"Oh Jenny you look hurt. Did I do this to you?" He asks as if he does not remember. He is serious I think he might nit of realized what he has done. I nod my head and tears roll down my cheeks.

"Im so sorry Jennifer. I love you with all my heart." He says as he kisses my four head and gives me a hug.

"Okay some people are gonna cone take you away now okay?" I say.

"Is it going to hurt? Am I gonna die?" He asks. It breaks my heart to see him like that.

"No James. I promise your not going to die." I say while placing a gentle kiss on his fore head as a mother would. He stands up and walks to the other end of the room. Then it all happens. The door breaks down and I hear Mogan telling James to put the gun down. He starts pointing his gun at everyone and telling them to back off. Then I hear and see it. I bullet lodges its way right in his head. Hotch has helped me up at this point. With al my strength and anger that just built up inside me from seeing James get shot I scream a Morgan. I mean how could he do this! James is just a sweet guy who has issues!

"You *bad word*!" I scream at Morgan and try to attack him. I scratch his face and make a pretty decent mark.

"What the heck JJ?!" Morgan yells.

"I loved him!" I say on a shrieking voice that sounds like a monster from another world that I did not even know I had. I scream one more time in a really incredibly low voice that makes me sound evil and lunge at him with all my might. He pushes me off him because he is way more strong then me.   The I just crumble down in a ball and cry.

"Jennifer?" Hotch says as he touches my back. I jump and scoot away from him all across the other side of the room like a child afraid of a monster.

"Sorry JJ. I am sorry. Its okay I am not gonna hurt you." He says in a soft calm soothing voice that I did not even know he had. He is going into his parent mode that he has for his som Jack and he is gonna treat me like I am child who is scared. He picks me up and I flinch but then just let him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital:
Hotch's POV:
JJ wakes up an I notice she starts to panic about where she is. I am not right beside her bed because I don't want to scare her.

"Jennifer its okay your safe its just me Hotch." I say trying to calm her.

JJ's POV:
I wake up not knowing where I am and then I feel a jolting pain on in my stomach as of I was being burned again. I start to hyperventilate. I hear someone trying to calm me but I block them out and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Where am I, where am I , where am I." I say several times while rocking back and forth in a ball on my bed.

"JJ its fine your safe." I hear someone saying and so I decide to look at them. Its Hotch.

"Hotch I I am sorry." I say. He touches my shoulder while apologizing. I scream and jump at his touch and shuffle into the corner of the bed and go into a ball.  I just rock there while bounces back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotch's POV:
She is sleeping now and the doctor has cleared us to have 2 people in here at a time so I stay in here the whole time and the rest of team takes turns. Its Emily's turn first. She walks in and sees JJ sleeping on her bed in a ball without her covers on.

"Hotch?" Emily says while looking at JJ."

"Yes?" I say.

"Hotch she is so skinny." Emily says with a hand over her mouth.

"I measured 9 inches around her thigh, 6 inches on her upper arm, and 25 inches around her stomach and back." The nurse says. She looks in shock and walks up to JJ. She puts some of JJ's loss hair behind her hear and JJ flinches. She looks at me for an answer.

"Emily she is extremely sensitive to touch."  I say.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"If she was awake and you did that she would scream and then start hyperventilating while getting as far away from you as she can and then rocking herself in a ball." I say.

"Like she did when you tried to talk to her right before they put her in the ambulance?" Emily asks.

"Yes but worse." I say while nodding my head."

A/N: hey guys! I am really addicted to writing my own story right now so I am probably gonna write another chapter and publish it tomorrow! Maybe at like 12:00 am 😏 I feel for JJ and just picture this all in my head and hope you get what I am thinking. See you all bye!