Chapter 21: You have Taken Everything

"STOP FBI!" I yell pointing my gun at the unsub." He turns around and shoots his gun. I aim and fire. 'BANG' The sound rang in my ears. The unsub dropped to the floor. I just stood there with my gun still out in front of me.

"JJ nice shot." Morgan says while walking up to me.

"Yeh I just wish it didn't have to end that way." I say walking away." I see him turn to me with worry in his eyes. He thinks I am still mad at him. The truth is I'm not mad at him. I don't care anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the jet home:
"Hey Em." I say smiling and sitting down beside her.

"Hey Jayje how yah doing." She asks.

"Good thanks for asking. Anyway I was wondering if you and Garcia would like to go out for a girls night?" I say smiling. She smiles back.

"Sure I would love to." She says nodding. I take out a case file.

"Do you read anything but case files anymore?" She asks me. I laugh.

"Yeh but I have to figure out where we go next. My job never ends, even when a case ends." I say still smiling. She takes the case file.

"I think it can wait." She says smiling. I smile back. I lean back in my chair. I groan and clutch my side.

"You okay?" She asks worried. I smile and respond.

"Yea I'm just a little sore still." I say still clutching my side. She looks at me suspiciously and just leans back in her chair. The pain in my side grew and grew until it was unbearable. I stood up and tried my best to look casual while I walked to the bathroom. I leaned against the counter and kept holding my side when I heard a nock at the door.

"JJ?, You in there?" I recognized the voice, it was Spencer. The pain all the sudden washed away. I quickly opened the door.

"Yah Spence what?" I say smiling. He looks concerned. I don't get him. He's all quiet even though he always knows when and what is wrong.

"You were in there for a while and I was wondering what was wrong." He says still concerned.

"Nothings wrong I'm fine." I say smiling and shaking my head. I quickly walk by him and take my seat on the jet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrive back at the BAU I start gathering the case files so I can get home.

"Night JJ." I hear Morgan say as he walks by.

"Goodnight." I reply smiling.

"See ya Jayje." I hear Emily as she walks into the elevator with Morgan.

"See you." I say smiling. After everybody is gone (except for Hotch) I am finally ready to go. I step into the elevator. Once the doors close I lean up against the wall and sigh.

"Hi Jenny." I instantly start to panic when I turn around and see James standing in the elevator.

"James." I say happily. I go to hug him but he pushes me off.

"I just came here to tell you that I am not finished with you." He says. I start to almost cry.

"How you have taken everything. You have taken my innocence, my dignity, my comfidence, my sleep, my ability to be touched." I day through gritted teeth. He touches me on the shoulder.

"Yes and I can take so much more. Your team wont be able to recognize you when I am done with you. I will take your smile, your ability to hide your feelings, I will make you a horrible friend, you wont be safe anywhere!" He says laughing.

"You cant!" I yell sternly while shaking my head. "You cant!" I repeat myself. I look up from staring at the ground and he is gone. Great I'm having hallucinations now too.

A/N: hey guys the picture above is from my favourite episode from season 10 episode 11 'The Forever People' Just so you guys know when I get to Chapter 50 I am doing a very important chapter

A/N: hey guys the picture above is from my favourite episode from season 10 episode 11 'The Forever People' Just so you guys know when I get to Chapter 50 I am doing a very important chapter. So I am totally open to and would absolutely love suggestions for it. blackbirdjeid CriminalMinds11