Part 47:

"Joanna Karter FBI!" I yell as I pound on the door. I nod to Morgan to kick the door open. We run in. I check the living room. Clear. Everybody else yells clear from the other rooms.

"I'll check the basement! I yell. I open the door to the basement to see Joanna trying to escape through a window.

"Joanna STOP!" I yell. She hears my voice and jumps down from the window and turns around. "Keep your hands up." I say pointing my gun at her. She puts her hands up and Morgan arrests her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk on the jet. I sit beside Reid. -Buzz buzz- I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller ID. The best boyfriend in the world. Its Jason.

"Is that Jason calling?" Morgan laughs as he looks over my shoulder to the caller ID.

"Yeah and by the way he named his self and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change names." I rant.

"Haha okay." He giggles as he walks off. I answer my phone to hear a distressed Jason.

"Woah Jason are you okay?" I ask him in a concerned tone.

"Um yeah well how long is it gonna take you to get home?" He asks.

"Well I just got of the jet."

"Jennifer I don't know if I'm over exaggerating but I just got a phonecall. I don't know who it was but there was heavy breathing and he said he wanted my child but I-I don't have a child." Jason stutters.

"Okay Jason just breath."

"He also said he saw me at the hospital. JJ what does he mean?" Jason asks. I remember the man I saw at the hospital. I remember all the feelings I keep getting of somebody watching me.

"Jason we only have 9 more minutes until we land can you meet me at the BAU?" I ask him.

"Um yeah yeah I'm at work right now." He says.

"Wait he called you to your work phone?" I ask.

"Yeah was that important?" I get up and move to the back of the jet. I don't want to pull my team into this.

"Oh my god Jason get to the BAU." I whisper in a very panicked tone.

"Why is it so urgent." He says.

"Jason he is stalking you. He could be watching you right now!" I whisper yell. "I have to go." I say and hang up. I walk back out into the main area of the jet, trying to hold back my look of fear. I sit back down by Spencer.

"Hey JJ are you okay?" He says.

"Yeah well actually no but I don't wanna talk about 'till we get back." I say. He nods. I need to get back this is gonna be the longest 9 minutes of my life..

A/N: SO SO SO SORRY ITS SHORT I NEEDED TO END IT THERE. You guys I'm gonna start a new book✌️ I don't really ship it but it is cute so I'm doing Jeid.