Chapter 14: Of him, of James

Hey look I know nobody has really been reading my stories. I just don't get it, what am I doing wrong? I am gonna keep writing, updating, and publishing though and maybe somebody will read it in the future. I also enjoy writing so I guess you guys are gonna keep getting more until I stop liking it. Ps I skipped a little bit like the span of two days was more like a week! Lol to the pic!

 Ps I skipped a little bit like the span of two days was more like a week! Lol to the pic!

JJ's POV
"James, James oh my goodness wh wh- oh my." I stutter my words and start hyperventilating. My hands go on my head and I start panicking and rocking back and forth. I start making a crying/wheezing noise with a cracked voice.

"Emily, Emily?" I have to reassure that she is there (well at least the not totally insane part of me).

"JJ? JJ I am here okay its okay." I hear her start to panic which just causes me to start screaming.

"Oh my goodness! JAMES! JAMES!" I repeatedly start to scream." Emily is pushing a panic button which signals my doctor and nurse to come in. I see her walk up to me and start to grab me. I only start to freak out more after she has done this. I feel every ounce of pain from my injuries while I keep flailing and screaming. I feel all the pain seep back from the memories of him, of James.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to being restrained on my bed. What the heck is this? I am not a prisoner? I swear when I get out of here I am gonna fi- I am cut off by my name being said.

"Ms Jareau?" A woman says, more specifically a nurse the one that came in a little while ago.

"Where am I? What is this?" I ask realizing I am in a different room.

"This is the ICU aka intensive ca-." I cut her off.

"I know what ICU is. Now why heck am I in here and more importantly restrained." I say getting irritated.

"You seem to be a danger to you and possibly oth-" I cut her off again. At this point I don't care if I am being rude. I am strapped to a bed in the ICU of a hospital being told that I am a danger to myself.

"I am a FBI agent now let me out of here." I demand. The nurse obviously a little worried. She looks at me like a I could break out of y restraints at any minute.

"I will go get the doctor." She says while turning and walking out of the room. Well maybe I am getting somewhere. Like I have been here for two weeks!

"Miss Jareau I see you have requested to leave?" She says.

"No actually." I say.

"Oh well there must of been a mistake." She says with a confused expression and looking at the nurse who was just shrugging.

"I did not request. I demanded." I say in a demanding tone. Hah bet they didn't see that one coming!

"Very well then." Yes she is finally is letting me go home.

"But!" And there is the but.

"You have to be with someone 14 yrs of age or older at all times." She says. Well   I guess anything is better then this.

"Okay um do I have to sign something." I ask the nurse who had just let me out of my restraints.

"Oh no you don't." He says.

"What do you mean by I don't."

"Uh well since your in this condition do you have a husband or a boss. We need clear from somebody like that in order to let you go." She says.

"Oh well I have a boss!" I say excitedly.

Okay well if you can just give him a call and tell him to come." She says. Well this should not take to long. Hotch will let me out, he has to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Absolutely not!" Hotch says in his stern voice.

"Aaron please! I am begging you." I say with pleading eyes.

"Jennifer I just don't think its a good idea." Hotch explains. Shoot! He called me Jennifer!

"Hotch I swear if you don't I will-" He cuts me off.

"JJ don't finish that sentence." He says in a joking way. I slightly smile but then go back serious, as does he.

"Okay JJ I will sign the paper if you are with one of the team members or at least not far from one at all times." He states. I nod.

"I swear Hotch I will be close to a team member at all times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hallelujah I am back here." I say while waling with Emily through the BAU. Its just a file day so thats why Hotch is letting me come.

"Okay guys just a file day so everybody take a stack. There are stacks of files. 6 stacks. One for everybody (except Penelope). Morgan walks in. I refuse to look at him. He killed James. I know that if it weren't for Morgan shooting him, I would be dead, but you know what... I am not innocent either! I attacked him and now I cant look at him.

"Hey Jayje!" Spence says as he walks in.

"Hey Spence." I say in a exited tone and hugging him.

"I missed you!" I say smiling and pulling my head out of the hug.

"I missed you too! Well we a did." He says while fully breaking the hug. I starts to shake a little.

"Jayje? You okay?" He says in a worried voice.

"Yeh sorry just not totally ready for hugging sorry." I say.

"Oh sorry I didn't realize-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No no Spence its fine." I say while calming myself down before I end up having another episode.

"Okay well lets get started with these files." I say while sighing not a sad sigh though. I sit down and get started.

Thanku for reading guys! I might not be posting or reading at much because I am in dance and we have 3 dances coming up (one we have not even learned yet.) I also have lots of test and exams are starting in May! Anyway thanks again to the following people you guys have been a big help whether its writing stories that I can use as inspiration or giving me tips. blackbirdjeid jeid_4life lindsayk2503 check put my instagram becauss I post about wattpad
Instagram: criminal_minds_4_life90