preference #3 He turns you on then leaves you hanging

Harry

You loved to be kissed on your neck and Harry knew that. It was your biggest turn on. You were lying in bed messing around when the doorbell rang. “The boys are here” Harry stated knowing you didn’t want it to stop. The few hours the boys were there you ignored Harry, knowing you were pissing him off but that was all in the fun. After the boys left Harry didn’t say anything to you. He just pushed you against the wall and began kissing you roughly. He moved to your neck and you started kissing under his ear moving to his jawline, driving him crazy. Then you just walked away. “Hell no” he said going after you “sucks doesn’t it” you smirked “I will drag you to bed” he said, kissing you and taking you to the bedroom.

Zayn

You were doing your hair getting ready for a night out with Zayn when he came into the bathroom and began kissing your neck while running his hands up and down your sides. Things were becoming heated when the doorbell rang “the lads are here ready to party?” Uh no. You had other things in mind but they were pushed to the side as as Zayn dragged you out of the house. All night you grinded on Zayn while you danced and made sure to make a few slight passes on him when you went to get drinks. When you finally got home you tried to play the ‘I drank too much’ card but Zayn saw right through it “y/n you had maybe 4 drinks? Get over here” he chuckled before pulling you into his lap.

Niall: You and Niall were lying in bed him lightly sucking your neck and kissing you which was driving you crazy. But then the doorbell rang. “Foods here” he smiled “the lads will be here soon too.” You knew the boys were coming over to watch the football which meant; no alone time. You groaned before getting up and going downstairs. The boys left which meant you and Niall could have some alone time “so where were we?” he smirked before kissing you “sorry I’m tired” you said in your best sleepy voice faking a yawn “tired my ass” he said kissing you again. You did your best to ignore him but it just didn’t work. You gave in to the kisses. You knew he was getting turned on so you attempted to get out of bed, but he grabbed your wrist pulling you back in, hovering on top of you

Louis: You and Louis were in the spa pool, making out, things were becoming very heated when he pulled away and said “Hey, I’ll be right back I just have to run inside real fast.” You nodded and sat in there waiting. Around 20 minutes had passed and he still hadn’t showed up. You walked into the house to find a note sitting on the bench “Sorry babe, how long did it take you to find this note? xx” Louis returned home around an hour later “you’re a dick” “aw did someone not like what I did” he replied in a whining voice. Just then you pounced on him kissing him, he loved it when you took charge so this was turning him on big time. “Sorry gotta go” you said walking away when he grabbed your wrist pulling you back to him “get your ass over here” he said taking control. Thankfully the curtains were closed so the neighbours didn’t see what happened next.

Liam: Liam was giving you a back massage, he was kissing your shoulders and neck gently as he did so, it was turning you on. He then started kissing you all over then stop. You unsatisfied, turned over to face him, “gotta go workout to keep this body” he smirked before getting up and going to the gym. “I will get him back” you murmured to yourself. “I’m home” Liam yelled a couple hours later when he returned. He went to the bathroom to shower, you just followed him. As he turned on the shower you kissed him passionately. You bit his lower lip making him moan, kissing you more. “Sorry, don’t want to waste water” you said trying to leave when he pulled you right into the shower “Liam! My clothes!” you yelled, “I got this” he said before whipping off your shirt.

Shall I post dirty preferences or sweet ones?? more imagines and preferences on the way