Harry imagine for Amy

*Flashback*

"I can’t believe you are leaving," I mumbled into Harry’s ear as we hugged. He was leaving me alone in Holmes Chapel while he went and lived his dream. Why couldn’t i be that dream. I had always loved Harry, he was just oblivious to it. Now i had left it too late. I couldn’t tell him now, it would ruin everything we had. I would be broken. Anyways long distance relationships didn’t work. Did they? I kept telling myself they didn’t but if you really both loved each other they must do. Any how Harry doesn’t love me. He is not one to stay quiet if he truly likes someone. I just had to get on with my life. 

"Here, have this," Harry said giving me a silver paper airplane necklace. "I have one too," he said smiling as he showed me the matching necklace he was already wearing. "Come on Harry," Anne shouted to him from the car. "I have to go now, but this is for forever okay, forever friends," Harry said hugging me again and walking off to the car. "You better not find a new best friend Amy," he shouted from the car window as it drove away from me. "How can I, you’re amazing, I love you," you mumbled to yourself. I couldn’t help but let the tears begin to fall as you walked back into your house: alone.

*Present Day*

I stared at the necklace that hung around my neck. I had worn it everyday since he gave it to me. Today was fate. After Harry left i had moved to (Your/City). I hadn’t told any of my friends about Harry. They were massive directioners. They had finally got tickets to the Take Me Home tour. But they weren’t just any tickets; they were VIP. “Oh my god, i can’t believe we are meeting One Direction today,” Jenny yelled bringing me out of my day dream. “You alright Amy?” Natalie asked. “Yes, i am fine i just can’t believe today was the day,” I lied. It wasn’t really as lie but this would be the first time meeting Harry again in two and a half years. I hadn’t bothered telling him where i had moved too. I just hoped he still remembered me. But then in a way i hope he doesn’t. 

*Concert*

"This concert is going to be amazing," Natalie yelled as we made our way to the VIP seats at the front. This was it. Harry really hadn’t changed at all. His hair was still curly and his eyes still green. I had an excellent view from my seat. They sung a few songs before flying to the middle stage for the twitter questions. "Here is the first question," Niall said into the microphone. "Who do you miss the most from back home and why?" He read out. My breath hitched in my throat. "I’ll go first," Harry offered.

"I miss the best girl i have ever met: my best friend," Harry spoke softly. "Why is that Hazza," Louis laughed. "Because i loved her and i never told her. When i went home after the x factor my mum told me she had moved to another city. She never told me anything," Harry said his voice cracking a little. My heart broke into a million pieces. "So if anyone is called Amy (Your/Surname) Harry is looking for you," Louis finished for him moving on to the next question. "Oh my god is that you," Jenny asked connecting the name and my new emotions. "Yes," I mumbled.

*After Concert*

"I can’t believe you never told us," Natalie said sounding a little hurt. "I never thought i would see him again," I mumbled. We stood in silence at the VIP backstage door. When they opened we were let in. There were only 6 people with passes. We walked down some corridors before being told to sit inside a room. After about 10 minutes the five boys all walked in. I kept my head down trying not to be seen. The boys mingled with us all. "Hey, what is your name?"

Niall asked me. I looked up and mumbled out a "Amy." It wasn’t very loud but he still heard it from the other side of the room where we was talking to two very tall skinny blondes. I had never lost my Cheshire accent so that probably gave me away. Harry joined Niall on a stool he had pulled over. "Can i see your necklace," Harry asked me. Niall stood up leaving me alone with Harry. He obviously knew the connection between me and the question.

I slowly took my necklace off placing it in his large hands. He looked at it for a while before looking back up a smile breaking onto his tired looking face. God that smile was absolutely breath taking. "I need you back in my life Amy please," He begged. "How can i say no to you," You said smiling back at him. "I have one question thought, why didn’t you tell me where you moved?"he asked.

I was prepared for this question. "Because i loved you Harry and i thought you didn’t like me back and that was the only way i could get you out my head," I said laughing at how stupid that excuse sounded. "Did you forget me?" Harry said looking hurt. "No!" I said smiling up into his gorgeous green eyes. It was almost like we were both 16 again.