Louis imagine for imogen

Hey guys sorry for the long wait i had some family problems going on and i have my GCSEs coming up. And there wont be any limit of comments or votes this time.

i love you guys and I'm going to

start 5Sos imagines book soon

OK now on with the part

It was 11am and you had just woken up to the sound of your phone going off.

*RING RING*

You: hello?

Louis: hi Imogen! I'm really busy right now but me and the lads are getting ready for a concert tonight.

you: that sounds fun. but can i ask why are you calling me? not to be rude or anything.

Louis: Ahh! what a way to talk to best friend! anyways, I called because i wanted to know if we could hang out tomorrow or something?

you: Aha louis i'd love to. come over to my house then.

Louis: ok then bye babe.

*Call ended*

You couldn't wait. Louis had been your best friend and crush for absolutely ages.

next day

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

You had just gotten ready and there was a knock at the door.

you opened the door and Louis was standing there with a bunch of white flowers and he stepped into the house.

"Imogen you look amazing. You truly are beautiful." Louis said truthfully"

"Thanks Lou. you don't have to pretend i know you don't mean it"

"But I do mean it."

"Thanks not many guys have ever said anythi......"

Louis cut you off with a sweet but passionate kiss on the lips.

"I really like you Lou. I always have i just didn't know how to put it into words"

"well its good you said it first because i like you too"

hey guys again! i will be updating at least once a week. and did you watch 1dday it was perf and i bought midnight memories aghdgvfhfafrt!ssyjadjklfetiggj

nuff said baiii