Niall imagine for Jade

You get suspended from school

You got into a fight with the meanest girl in school. She is always talking shit about you and you were tired of it. You knew she was just jealous that you knew Niall Horan and that he was your boyfriend. She said that Niall doesnt love you and that he is only using you and that just made you snap. You punched her in her nose and it turned into an all out brawl that the principal had to break up. You were taken into the prinipals office with the girl. You guys talked for a little then came punishment. You were suspended from school and the girl had detention for 3 weeks. You got suspended because you started the fight and she got detention becaue she participated in it. She was let out to go to class but you were told to stay. The prinipal wanted to speak with your parents, but since neither were available, Niall came instead. When he walked in, he seemed pretty angry. The principal talked to him for a little bit then Niall took you home. It was a long and quiet car ride. When you got home you wanted to go straight t you an Nialls room but he stopped you. “Jade, what really happened?” he asked and you told him. He listened with amusement and when you finished you said “now can I go to our room?” Instead of answering, he just,out of the blue, said “MY BABY CAN FIGHT!!” and he hugged you. Then he realized what he was doing and stood up straight. “Dont you ever do that again” he said sternly. “Yes Mr Horan” You giggled. For the rest of the day you guys cuddled in bed and whatched movies untill you drifted into a deep sleep in your princes arms.