Harry imagine for kelsey

You loved One Direction, and you’re so excited to go to their signing today! You didn’t want to look like an over obsessed fangirl so you wore something casual. You grabbed a beanie on your way out and headed to the signing center place thing. You were almost there till traffic started to get really bad. It took at least 30 minutes to get through the traffic! You got there when it was the last 30 minutes! You were the LAST one in line. You sighed and waited patiently. You were almost there when the guards told the last 5 people to come back another day. You were filled with andger and just sorta took it out on them.

"I FREAKING WENT THROUGH 30 MINUTES OF TRAFFIC! I’M A POOR GIRL AND I WASTED A LOT OF GAS JUST SITTING THERE! YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT I JUST WASTED MY TIME! AND THESE POOR GIRLS IN FRONT OF ME! I’m pretty sure that they took a lot of time and effort to come here! You are probably crushing their dreams right now!" You yelled throwing down your papers. The girls in front of you nodded and looked really disappointed.

"Hey! Let them get their autographs!" The boys yelled. The girls smiled and the guards let you guys go.

"Sorry about that girls." Liam smiled. You sighed of relief and soon you were next.

"Hey babe how are ya?" Zayn smiled at you. "Loving the shirt by the way."

"Thanks!" You replied and moved on. You got through all of the boys except Harry. Harry was always your favorite so you were really nervous.

"Hey babe, you’re a really brave girl for doing that over there." He smiled at you.

"Ehhh… It all just sorta came out." You blushed.

"You have a very nice voice… Would you mind if you sang me for? He asked looking  up at you.

"I’m not really a good singer." You blushed.

"Please??" He pouted.. Urgh! You couldn’t say no to that. You sighed and started singing.

You’re on the phone with your girlfriend

She’s upset

She’s going on about something that you said

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

I’m in my room

it’s a typical tuesday night

I’m listening to the kind of music she doesn’t like

And she’ll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts 

I wear T-shirts

She’s cheer captain 

And i’m on the bleachers 

Dreaming ‘bout the day when you wake up

And find that what you’ve been looking for has been here the whole time

If you can see that I’m the one who understands you

Been here all along so why can’t you see

You belong with me

You belong with me

You stopped singing and looked at him. His mouth was wide open.

"Was I really that bad?" You asked hanging your head low.

"WHAT YOU WERE AMAZING!" The rest of the boys yelled at you. Harry was still speechless.

"Really? Thanks." You blushed. Louis reached and shut Harry’s mouth.

"Woah…. That was amazing!" Harry finally said. You blushed even harder. "How about we go out and you can give me some singing lessons!" He smiled at you.

"Sure" You smiled. You both exchanged numbers and met later on in that day. You never regret standing up to that guard. If it weren’t for that then you would never have your husband now.