preference #4 How he fights with you

Zayn: He leaves. You two don’t even last 5 minutes in a fight, Zayn can get out of control and he knows it. He slams the door as he storms out of the house and doesn’t return until he knows you’re asleep. When he returns he climbs into bed with you showering you in apologies and I love you’s.

Liam: Liam will just sit there. He won’t talk to you or make a scene he’ll just sit there staring at the tv flipping through the channels. Sometimes you’ll sit down next to him take the remote off of him and turn the tv off and just sit there until he says something. It usually doesn’t take long for him to apologise.

Louis: He’s always really loud about how upset he is. He’ll scream and yell at you until he realises that he’s taken it too far. He never apologises immediately though it always takes him a while to realise he’s taken it a tad too far. He does it because he loves you and would do anything for you. He doesn’t want to lose you.

Harry: Harry ignores you, but knows how to get on all of your nerves. He slams cabinets and throws pots and pans around. When you’ve finally had enough and confront him and ask what his problem is he’ll just say he’s “cleaning”. Once he gets over it he’ll cuddle up next to you on the couch “I’m sorry y/n, baby please talk to me, I just want to hear your voice.”

Niall: You and Niall really only fight when Niall is drunk which is often. He’ll throw things around and mope around the kitchen mumbling things under his breath, he never actually wants you to hear what he’s saying. You’ll get him some food before he finally cracks telling you how sorry he is