Niall imagine for Leah

"I have been waiting for this all year!" you grin walking through the crowds of people with your best friend Niall. it was saturday night and you were at the local carnival. Niall had offered to take you and you said yes without a second thought. it wasn’t a date, just as friends.

you sometimes thought what it would be like if it was a date and the two of you were more then friends. you always stopped yourself because your friendship meant too much to you to ever admit any of these feelings.

"I want some candy floss, you want some?" Niall asked pulling you towards the candy floss stad. you grinned "Obviously." you lined up behind some people and waited. 

"I want to go on the big wheel." you said, thinking out loud as you waited in the que. "I think it would be better if we did that before we leave." Niall said not looking at you.

"Okay." you agreed, falling into a comfortable silence. 

"I so whipped your ass Horan!" you grinned. you and Niall had just come off a stool where you played each other at a shooting game. you won which was strange as Niall always won. he might have let you win, but you were still marveling in your victory. Niall grinned at you, clearly happy to see you so pleased with yourself.

"How about the bumper cars next, then the big wheel and then we call it a night?" he smiled.

"Sure, fine by me." you had been at the carnival a few hours. you had been on everything apart from the bumper cars and the big wheel. You had or rather Niall had won you a big light brown teddy that you sat on your shoulders as you walked side by side. 

you rammed into the side of Niall’s car just as the horn sounded, it was the end of the ride. “how many times did you bump into me Leah? if I bruise, I’m sueing.” Niall complained as you walked to  the wheel. you waited about five minutes before getting onto the wheel.

there was less space between you and Niall because you put the teddy on your one side and Niall sat on the other. your arms were touching and your bare skin touching made your arm tingle. 

as you slowly made the climb to the top, Niall seemed to be more determined not to look at you. Suddenly, he spun towards you and kissed you full on your mouth, cupping your face in his hands. he pulled away quickly, not looking at you.

you ere dumbfounded to say the least. your first stolen kiss. “Niall.” he turned towards you. “I shouldn’t have-” you kissed him back. was it called taking back the kiss? you wasn’t sure but you liked taking it. he kissed you back and you both forgot all about everything else, just each other.

"Finally, you don’t know how long i have dreamed about that kiss Leah, you really don’t." Niall smiled taking your hand.

"Oh I do." you grinned up at him

"Will you be my girlfriend Leah?" he smiled shyly.

you nodded kissing him lightly again. all you thought was: Finally.

1D imagines and preferences *Editing*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara