Long Louis imagine *part 1*

"Louis!" you yell the tears streaming, as you sprint to him, you run harder, but to you, you just can’t get there fast enough. Then you just leap into his arms, and cry "I missed you so much!" you sob.

   “I love you. I love you” he repeated over and over stroking and kissing your hair, you look at him for a second to just embrace that you were finally in his arms again. You kissed him and then just stood there, embracing each other, your faces buried in each others shoulders. “I missed you so much y/n!” Louis whispered

  ”Me too, I love you. But three months without you is too much, we are not doing that again okay?” you whispered back turning to face him.

 ”I agree, I’m never leaving you for that long again, I promise” he whispers before planting a kiss on your cheek, but you turn so he gets your lips instead. He just smiles and carries you bridal style while you direct him to the car. “The whole way he kept a hand on you no matter what, “I love being able to feel and smell you” he says using the hand that should’ve been on the steering wheel to express hi inhaling your scent.

  ”Me too” you giggle and lean over to peck his cheek. “And kiss you” you add being sarcastically serious.

  ”I love y/n” he says, 

  ”I love you too Louis” you reply tracing a circle on his shoulder and trailing down his arm. “WE’RE HOME!!!” you yell as Louis pulls up in the drive way, you jump out and grab his suitcase. You run up the stairs and throw his bag in the room then run back down and jump into his arms again, when he only just made it in the front door, “Hurry up Lou!” you giggle as he carries you in, 

  ”Sorry—” he tries to say as you cut him off with a passionate kiss, you pull him down onto the couch, he seems sort of reluctant, you pull of his shirt, and start to pull of yours, but he doesn’t join in and help, he sorta looks away almost. “Lou?” you ask pulling your shirt back on, and you pass him his as you move back from him.

  ”Yeh?” he says trying to be unsuspicious.

  ”You, You pulled away?” you say a little upset.

  ”No, Well yeh, I’m just jet lagged, its opts nothing. Lets just go to bed and just cuddle ok?” he says patting your shoulder. He stands up and leads you to the bedroom, he hums a song but you’ve never heard it before. You get changed into your PJ’s in silence. Then climb into bed and move in close to him, he puts his arm around your waist. But he doesn’t pull you right up to his chest as usual so you wriggle closer, but he moves his head so you cant reach his lips. 

  ”Louis?” you ask pulling his chin to face you, “Whats up, why are you acting like I’m… icky or something?” you say getting agitated.

  ”Well…” he sighs, letting his hand slide off your waist. “I didn’t mean it, but while I was away, we went back home, as in where I was born home. And” he whispers starting to get choked up, “I didn’t mean it, but I got drunk, at a club. Then this girl, she was like dancing with me.. Like ‘dancing’ with me. But nothing else happened, I just feel terrible, but Niall stopped me. Nothing else happened I promise, I was just drunk and I missed having my girl around me” he says gesturing to you, “So i didn’t think and—”

  ”Its ok” you whisper placing a finger over his lips, you were glad it was dark so he didn’t see your teary eyes, but you made yourself promise not to let them fall.

  ”I’m so sorry. I love you y/n” he whispered.

 ”Its ok” you choked out, you rolled over and fell asleep.

  Morning, you thought happy for second, till you remembered last night. You tried to push it aside,  so you logged onto twitter “So glad my babys home!” you tweet. You then scroll through and look at your mentions, theres the regular few hate comments, but one catches your eye. “I’m glad Louis moved on from @(y/t