Zayn imagine for Megan

You and Zayn have been dating for 5 years! Tomorrow is gonna be your 6th year anniversary and you were really excited! You guys planned on going out to eat at some fancy restaurant. You bought a really pretty dress and were excited to show Zayn. You were mentally planning what was gonna happen tomorrow when you phone started vibrating. You got a text from Zayn:

Him: Sorry babe i dont think i can make it tomorrow… Im really sick.:( Sorryy!xx

You: Ummm… Okay… Do you want me to come over? To take care of you??

You were trying hard not cry but your phone was shaking in your hands and your vision got blurry. You were bawling your eyes out when he finally texted back!

Him: No babe it’s okay… Get some rest. I love you. xxx

You: Okay… Goodnight babe, love you too. xxx

You brushed your teeth and crawled into bed. And slowly cried yourself to sleep. The next morning you had to force yourself to get out of bed. You brushed your teeth and hair then slumped your way downstairs. Yo brewed some coffee and made eggs. Your phone was ringing and you just thought it was Zayn wishing you a happy anniversary. You were a bit surprised when you saw Liam’s name on the caller id. “Hello?” you asked in a grumpy voice. “Well aren’t you in a good mood today?”Liam laughed. “What do you want?” You asked not really seeing what the point of this call was. “Getting ready, im picking you up in 10 minutes.”He said. “What why?! Im not in the mood.” You replied meaning every single word. “To bad im taking you shopping for the whole day!” “Ugh fine!” you finally gave in and hung up. You changed into denim shorts and a v-neck, not really caring what you looked like. Liam came to pick you up and forced you into the mall and EVERY single store! it was about 5:30 when sneaky Liam put a blindfold on you an guiding you to the car. “LIAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?” You asked a little frustrated. “Its a surprise!! I felt bad that you couldn’t see Zayn today so i’m gonna do something special for you!” He said with confidence. “But! I hate surprises!”You whined. “Oh well, deal with it.” Liam joked.

~30 minutes later~

Liam parked the car led you out and started walking with you still blindfolded. Soon you began to feel sand on your feet.” Are we at the beach?!?” You yelled excitedly. “Sshh Megan. Just wait and see.” he insisted. You took a couple more steps and he took the blindfold off revealing a candlelit table for two. You turned to look at Liam but he was gone. You looked back at the table and you saw Zayn all dressed up and stuff. You ran up to him and gave him a big hug. “ZAYN! I thought you were sick!” You screamed. “I wanted to surprise you!” He laughed. You guys sat down and talked for what seemed like hours. Zayn stood up and you looked confused. Zayn took your hand and you walked down the beach for a while when Zayn stopped walking. You turn towards him to see he was on one knee holding your hand. “Megan, I love you so much. You’re my world and my everything, without you i wouldn’t be able to live.” you gasped as he took at a small box. “Megan will you do me the honor and marry me?” You had tears flowing down your cheeks. “Yes Zayn Yes!!” was all you could say before he picked you up and twirled you around. You heard cheering and running coming towards you. The rest of the boys were running congratulating us. Soon we were all in a big group hug. When you were about to fall asleep that night Zayn pulled you closer to him and whispered “Happy anniversary babe. We’re getting married!” You smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Shall i post more? im posting a lot now cuz i love you guys.