preference #8 How you met

Zayn: At a One Direction Concert. You satt in the front row, and as Zayn walked by,   he saw you and couldnt keep his eyes off you the rest of the night. He sang his solos to you, and at the end of the night, Paul called you over because Zayn wanted to meet you Oh so badly. 

Harry: At Victoria Secrets. He had brought his mum and Gemma, and you had come with your friends. You walked out of the changing room and there was Harry, on his phone, sitting on a chair. His eye caught yours and he couldnt contain himself. “Hi, im Harry.”

Niall: At Nandos. You were having dinner with your little sister, since your parents were out of town, and in walks thee Niall Horan. Your sister has a spaz attack and Niall notices. He takes a couple pictures and then signs an autograph, for both of you, making sure to leave his number on yours. 

Louis: At Starbucks. He came in, hoping to relax from his busy week, but saw that there were no available tables. He saw you, sitting at a big table, and he asks to join. You let him and you guys talked, and joked and just enjoyed eachothers company. Sure enough, you both left Starbucks with eachothers number

Liam: At the mall. He bumped into you, dropping everything of yours and his. You guys bend down and help eachother pick up the stuff and when you got home you got a text from an unknown number. "Hi, um Im the guy u bumped into at the mall? Remember? anyway, I took a book of urs and I found ur number. Mind if we meet up for coffee later so I can deliver ur book? ;) xx"