Romantic/Dirty Zayn imagine

interviewer " so (yn) beside being a great dancer tell us about your life for example are you single ?"

"no actually I'm meeting someone "you said "and who is the lucky guy ?"" I'm sorry but i can't tell now" "so is he a famous person like you " "i can't answer this question neither " "so ladies and gentlemen (yn) is having a secret boyfriend and she is not available it was a great show today with the amazing (yn) thank you for lighting up our show " .......

you finally finished this annoying interview it really takes a very long time the hour now is about 7 pm and it is very dark and cold outside so you rushed home when you arrived the house was dark ,you parked your car and went inside "zayn where are you ? zayn ...zayn" there was no respond then out of the blue a small light switched on and under it you found a little card and you read "upstairs " you smiled "it must be on of zayn's games"

you thought so you climbed up the stairs in the dark there was a tiny ray of the light coming from your bedroom you opened the door to see your beautiful bed covers by flowers there wasn't enough light so you couldn't notice zayn when he entered the room his beautiful voice wake you up u turned to see your sexy boyfriend smiling at you he said while he was getting closer " you were so sexy today on TV and i could not help myself from thinking in a dirty way about you "

" so did you like the inter....." he presses his soft lips against yours before you can complete your word he kiss you passionately while his hands was touching your body you took your dress off so you are now in you new sexy red lingerie " oh baby i see that you preparing for me "

he winks "can't i wear sexy clothes for my self " " no you can not and guess what tonight you are mine " he said while was taking off his clothes he stood in front of you just in his boxer yeah he is damn hot you bit your lips he came toward you and lay you on the bed so now he is now on top of you you started kissing "lets start he said before taking your bra off "(yn) you've got great boobs i always say that "he took you nipple in his mouth and started to suck it.

"aaahhh zayn ah ah ah ""we just started sweetheart "he moved to the other nipple which make you moan even louder "zayn zayyn plz do it now i need you now" " that's what i wanted to hear "he took your panties off "get ready for the real fun " he put his huge cock in your wet pussy and started thrusting "faster zayn faster aahh aaahhhh " he make it faster and harder "I'm about t-to cum za-zayyn"" me too (yn)"you both cum together you felt his happiness you both laid on the bed breathing

" that was amazing (yn) " " zayn we are dating from about four months when are we going to tell everybody that we are on a relationship " " do you want to say that we are a couple nothing will make happier than this but i do not want you to get hate " " i can handle the hate a long as you are with me " "if you are sure i 'll tweet that we are dating tomorrow and I'll put a photo for us too so everybody will know that you are mine " kissing your forehead " i love so much (yn)""me too" you both fall asleep cuddling