Dirty Harry imagine

you and liam have been bestfriends ever since you could remember, he is super protective of you, and he doesnt allow any boy to even get near you, of course that annoy the hell out of you but you there is nothing you can do, he is like a brother to you and you love him. currently your at some posh party with all the boys, they all brought dates except for you harry and niall. 'this is SOOO boring' you think to yourself as you sat at a table with everyone. you let your eyes scan the room to see any other loners, suddenly your eyes land on harry, he was already staring at you intensly, you could feel goosebumps forming all over your body, he was practically undressing you with his eyes. you've always had a thing for harry but of course nothing would ever happen between you two because first of all he was harry 'too sexy for you' styles and secondly because liam would probably saughter him if he ever touched you. you drag your eyes away from him and instead divert your attention to the chattering people in front of you. after about half an hour you excuse yourself and leave to go to the bathroom, you dont really need to go but you really just wanted to get away from all the snobby people at the party. as you leave you can feel a a pair of eyes on you but you dont pay too much attention to it. you get to the bathroom and just as your about to close the door a foot is suddenly placed between the door, the door is yanked open, harry quickly slides himself inside the toilet and closes the door behind you "ha-harry?"you stutter, in comlpete shock ' what the hell is he doing?' you think to yourself, but still you dont want it to end. "you look really beautiful tonight." you can feel yourself blsuh and than look down to the ground, you feel harrys large hand bring your chin back up to where you were facing him, he was only inches away, you could feel his minty breathe hit your cheeks, you look deep into his emerald green eyes, and lust overtakes your body, you bit your lip, than notice harry doing the same. "you have no idea how long ive wanted to do this." harry brings his lips down to your neck going over every spot on your neck until he reaches your sweet spot, you cant help but moan a little at the pleasure, he notices than starts slowly licking your neck sending shivers down your spine, you feel a slight pain in your neck you knew he broke skin and you couldnt contain it anymore, you grabbed his neck pulled him away, than looked deep in his eyes he noticed the longing in your eyes, he put his hands around your waist, and pulled you close to him, pushing you against the wall and slowly starts grinding on you, you could feel the buldge in his pant moving up down inbetween your legs growing closer and closer to where you needed him. you started slowly undressing him, first his tux, than he was teasing you so mcuh that you practically ripped his shirt off, you saw his chiseled tan body breathing fast, and the 'V' line that lead to what you needed, you felt harrys tounge find your lips, it was hot and delicious, harry gripped at your back, and slowly unzipped your dress revealing what he so desperatley wanted, you fumbled with his pant, but finally got them off revealing his massive size sticking up at attention. he started massaging your breast, making you let out a small moan, making him smile knowing he could do that, he starting kissing you with full passion, going down to your neck and lightly licking your sweet spot than he started going further down to your chest you could feel his warm tounge going over each breast, than going down to your stomach and down to you underwear, he slid them off with complete ease, you knew you couldnt handle him teasing you any more, you pushed him against the wall, and pulled his boxers off, making his length smack him on his stomache, it turned you on in some wierd way, he turned you back around, than kissed you wwith complete passion, than grapped your waist and pulled you on top of him, wrapping your legs around his waist, you could feel his length throbbing underneath you, it turned you on, harry bit his lip than kissed you, licking your lips asking for entrance, in both ways, you opened your mouth and his tounge entered you mouth finding every nook and crany of your mouth sending shivers all over your body, feeling his warm wet tounge wrestling yours fighting for dominance, he slowly started grinding you one last time, making you throb down below, you soon felt a giant pain followed by complete pleasure. you adjusted to his massive length inside you, he was pounding you with all his might, making your back hit the wall, you moan right in his mouth making him smile and go harder, he found your g-spot that went fast and hard trying to make you scream you couldnt hold it in any longer than he could "AHHH HARRY!" you let out a loud scream right when you hit your climax harry wasnt to far behind he let out a loud growl right when he cummed inside you, making you feel his warmth all over your body, his pace slowed down and got jagged, before he completly stop but still lighty humped you for a little while longer. you let out a final gasp before he came out of you. you almost fell to the floor when he let you down, he caught you and he held you in a tight hug,both of you still naked, when you got some balance back in your legs you put your underwear back on and harry the same, you both were dressed and you looked at each other with an expression of 'that was amazing', he grabbed your waist and looked deep into my eyes.

"you have no idea how long ive loved you Y/N" "i can say the exact same thing." he smiled than gave me a kiss with passion but not like he did before. it was the start of a beautiful relationship, in all kinds of ways, not even liam could seperate you two. you had always loved harry, and now you knew that harry had always loved you too.