Liam imagine for Lorena

NOT MINE FROM TUMBLR

you checked the message Liam had sent you to make sure you had got the right time for your date. you still couldn’t get over the fact that you were going on a date with Liam Payne from One Direction. you had been a fan since forever but played your cool when he asked you out so he didn’t know you were a fan. yep seven just like you remembered. five more minutes ad Liam would be at you house ready to pick you up. you walked down the stairs and you mum walked out into the hall with your dad in toe. “You look beautiful sweetie.”

you mum smiled hugging you. “thanks mum.” your dad stood in the door way looking at you smiling. “He better treat you with respect.” he warned. the doorbell rang. “Speak of the devil.” you rushed to open the door to Liam. he looked great in his very smart but casual jeans and t-shirt. he smiled handing you a rose and kissing you on the cheek. “Beautiful.” you beamed up at him. “You look after my daughter.” you father said. “Of course.” Liam smiled before taking your hand and leading you to his car.

you drove to a sweet little restaurant and sat outside in the summer nights air. you ordered pasta and Liam went for what you ordered. you got talking ad the conversation flowed easily.  you got onto the subject of music and he asked you what you liked and you told him Ed Sheeran ect.

“So what concerts have you been to?” Liam asked just as you started to eat you food. “Well not a lot but I have been to a One Direction concert.” you said looking down at your plate. “Really? so are you like a fan-girl?” he asked a teasing smiled on his lips. “You could say that, yeah.” you smiled sweetly back looking into his beautiful brown eyes. “I always found fan girls attractive.”

you smiled leaning in and you shared your first kiss which followed went on to be followed by many more the two of you shared.