Zayn imagine For Whitney

"Mummy. When is daddy coming home?" You hear your four year old daughter say from the couch.

"Soon love." You say while going over and sitting down next to her.

She crawls into your your lap and you wrap your arms around her protectively.

"We can’t open the presents without daddy!" She says while looking over at the beautiful Christmas tree you and her had gotten.

"Sweetie this year we have to. Daddy is on tour right now." You say while brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

She looks at you with a sad face and you could tell she missed him a lot, so did you. This tour he has not been allowed to come visit you a lot and you have not been allowed to go see him as well. It had been a few months without seeing him and everyday it was getting harder.

"Mummy can I have some more eggnog?" She asks you with a bright smile.

"Sure." You say with a laugh.

You get off the couch and walk over to the refrigerator. She comes running in and sneakily grabs a cookie.

"HEY! Those are for Santa!" You say while trying not to laugh.

"If he misses one it isn’t that bad!" She says with a giggle.

"Yeah, wait to see if he gives you any presents." You say.

"I already some them in the closet. He dropped them off early this year mummy!" She says with a big smile.

 "Lily Malik that closet was locked!" You say.

"Daddy taught me how to pick it before he left." She says while smiling at the memory.

You shake your head and give her the glass of eggnog. She runs back to the couch and continues watching the movie Elf. You go over to the computer and see if Zayn was on skype since he said he would be at this time but he was not. You did not tell Layla so she would not get her hopes up.

You sigh as you see the blank screen and you check your phone to see if he had called. No text messages or calls which was confusing becasue he would have called usually, even if it wasn’t Christmas.

"Mummy, come watch with me!" lily says.

You heav a sigh and then fake a smile when you walk into the room. You pick her up and sit her on your lap. She gigles at Will Ferrells famous line, “You sit on a throne of lies.” Her laugh was adorable and it sounded like a smaller version of Zayn’s.

"Do you miss daddy?" She asks you when the movie was close to being done.

You look at her face and could tell that she falling asleep.

"Of course." You Say

"Me too." She says while snuggling into you arms and closing her eyes.

"Me three." You hear a familar voice say from behind you two.

You turn around and see Zayn standing there, his suitcase in his hands and a big smile on his face.

"DADDY!" Lily screams and jumps off from the couch.

She runs over to him and he kneels down to give her a hug. He was giving kisses on her cheeks and she couldn’t stop giggling. You took a picture of it and knew that Zayn was going to want it. You smiled when he looked up and your eyes locked.

You didn’t realize you had tears until you saw his face getting more blury. He walks over to you, Lily in his arm, and wiped the tear of your face.

"Merry Christmas love." He says with a grin.

"Merry Christmas." You whisper back.

He smiles at you and leans in to give you a kiss.

"Mummy daddy no! Not in front of me!" Lily says while giggling.

You smile at her and Zayn laughs while spinning her in the air. After getting over the excitement of finally seeing him again he read a story to Layla which made her fall asleep.

Once she was asleep Zayn came out of her room and closed her door quietly.

"Teaching our daughter out to pick locks I hear." You say with a smile.

"I did not such thing." He said with a laugh.

"Mhm." You say while wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Harry helped me too. So did Louis. Liam and Niall were against it." He said with a smirk.

You laughed and leaned in to give him a kiss.

"I love you Whitney." He says while brushing a strand of hair away from your face.

"I love you too Zayn." You say while he leaned in for another kiss.