Better than a dream- Niall one shot *requested*

You enter in the library without the slightest hesitation. You don’t know why, but something is attracting you here today. Not that you care, being in the middle of all this books was never a sacrifice to you. Before you lose yourself in the pages of some random book, you go to the desk to greet Mr. Foster, the old man who works in the library. You frequent this place for so long that you are friends with him already, and that’s good because everytime a new book arrives and he sees it’s your tipe of book, he reserves you one. 

“Good Morning, Mr. Foster!” You greet him.

“Good Morning, Molly”  he says, with a sweet smile “New books are coming next week”

“Ok, I’ll look around to see what you’ve got”

The library is huge, so, no one could see all the books in just one day.

As time passes, more people arrive. But besides the noise they’re making inside the library, you can hear something out side. Screams. No, squeals. There is lots of girls squealing in the street, and before you can wonder why, the answer enters inside the library. Niall Horan. He’s just in the most famous boyband in the world.

The girls don’t see him come in, so, they give up. Probably that’s exactly what he wanted. Fortunately there is no teenagers inside the library. Except you. You do a huge effort to take your eyes out of him and do a face of indifference, but you freeze and he notices that. As he gets closer to you, your heart beats faster and faster, and when he stops right in front of you, you can swear your heart stopped. 

“It’s good, that book you’re holding” he says smiling, poiting to the book that you don’t even knew you were holding, as you can’t feel any part of your body. You do an effort to look at the book. “Dare to Dream, Life As One Direction” ups…

“Yeah” it’s the only thing that you can say.

He stares at you for a while, but something draws his attention out side. More girls, tons of them. They’re sitting on the edge of the road, on the other side of the street.

“It seems like I’ll have to stay here for a while, I don’t dare to get out of here with them outside”

“Where is Paul?” You ask. If you forget the fact that he is the boy you have a crush on since you heard him sing, it’s easy to talk to him.

“He’s not with me all the time, and I wasn’t expecting that they would find me”

“Come on, I know another way out” you say, holding his hand “Mr. Foster, do you mind if we use the back door? To avoid that…” you say, poiting at the girls out side, which are increasingly.

The old man smiles and opens the door giving acess to rear.

“It’s here” you say, timidly, poiting at the door “If you’re fast, they don’t catch you.”

“Thank you, you saved my life” he says, taking your hand. “I would like to thank you in some way…”

“Don’t worry, meeting you was already emotionally draining enough for today. I’ve always wanted to go to one of your concerts but I never could afford it. I imagined lots of times how would it be if I met you, but never in a library…” You stop as soon as you notice that he is laughing “I’m sorry, I talk too much when I’m nervous…” you say, blushing.

“What if I give you two concert tickets for free for our next concert? Backstage Passes?”

“Are you serious?!” If you were shaking earlier, you start to shake even more.

“Yes” he says, hugging you.

You exchange phone numbers and he hugs you again before getting out.

You sit on the floor and pinch yourself. You just met Niall Horan and you’re going to meet the other boys, in their concert.

“Are you ok, Molly?” Mr. Foster asks. You didn’t even see him coming. He knows who Niall was, you’ve been talking about him since found out about One Direction.

“I’ve never been better” you say, with tears of joy in your eyes.