Punk Harry imagine

You were a good girl. You has straight A’s in all of your classes , you listened to your parents and teachers and you rarely got in trouble. Recently your mom got a new job in London so you had to move there and get transferred to a new school 

. On your first day your mom dropped you off at your new school. When you were walking towards the school , you walked past a group of boys with various tattoos. One off the boys caught your eye. He had brown curls and tattoos up and down his arms. out of the corner of your eye you could see he was starring at you.

You walked into the school before he could notice your blushing cheeks. After you got your new schedule , you went to your first class, English. You gave your teacher the note the secretary gave you and introduced yourself to the class. After, you sat down in the corner of the back row and started today’s lesson. During the middle of class , while you were looking down writing notes, you heard a door close and foot steps coming right next to you and sitting down. When you looked up to see who it was , you realized it was the boy with the chocolate brown curls and forest green eyes.

” Late again, Mr.Styles” the teacher said like she was use to it. The boy just looked at her and just shrugged. Just then the bell rang. ”

Since you didn’t get the notes for today’s lessons Mr. Styles, you’ll just have to copy them from Ms.Y/L/N” she said to him. he just nodded and turned to me.

” Hello love, I’m Harry” “Y/N” you said back.

” so i’ll just give you your notebook back to you when i’m done?”

he asked while you nodded your head handing him your notebook. “Thanks” he said as both of you walked out going your separate ways.

When it was lunch time Harry came over to you and gave you your notebook back , walking away right after. When you got home you went to go study for your upcoming math test, in your room. once you opened up your notebook you saw a note on one of the pages

Call me sometime I you want to hang out or go on a date ;) -Harry xx