Louis imagine for Brittany

You slumped into the house dropping your bags as soon as you were through the threshold. You let out a sigh fed up with everything. You could hear Louis in the kitchen making dinner you suspected. You pulled yourself up the stairs to go and get out of your work clothes. Once you were changed into jiggers and one of Louis’ t shirts, you pulled your hair up into a high pony. After finishing you look off with fluffy socks, you went back downstairs to your boyfriend.

“Hey babe! What’s wrong?” The smile slipped off his face when seeing your own expression.

“Bad day. Everyone just seemed to be on my case today, about everything.” You sighed as Louis eloped you into a hug. “Sorry for rocking your good mood Louis, ill cheer up.” You promised.

“No need babe. Yeah it’s good to be happy but sometimes you just gotta hate the world.” You smile glad to have an understanding boyfriend.

After sitting at the small table together to enjoy Louis okay cooking, Louis cleared the plates away. It was surely your job since you didn’t cook but Louis knew how you were feeling so he took it up on himself.

“How about we go and watch re runs of friends and have hot chocolate and cuddles?” He smiled wrapping his arms around you and kissing you neck. “Please.” You sighed into him liking the feeling of his lips.

You grabbed sheets and blankets and made a nest of pillows sheets and blankets to watch re runs and enjoyed you quiet sweet evening with your caring boyfriend.