Liam imagine for nicole

"Morning Babe." You whispered in Liam’s ear. A smile took over his face and he opened up his eyes to find you looking down at him. He pulled you down and wrapped his arms around you. "Good morning Nicky." He whispered back, shutting his eyes once more. You chuckled into his chest. "Time to get up sleepy head." You said, straddling him. "No!’ He said, picking up his pillow and putting it over his face. "But you have an interview today." You said, holding in chuckles. He looked so adorable, acting like a kid who doesnt want to get out of bed for school. "Do I have to go?" He whined. "Well, the rest of One Direction is going, so, yes." You laughed. He took the pillow off his face and put his hands on your thighs. You were still straddling him, and he was laying down, which made everything seem even more adorable to you. "Can you come with me?" He asked, in his super sexy morning voice. You smiled down at him. "I wouldn’t miss it for the world." You whispered, putting your head on his chest.

~***~

     ”LIAM!!!”Zayn screamed, running into Liam’s bedroom  “What!” You both asked annoyed. “You two!!” Zayn said, gritting his teeth. “We have less than an hour to get to the studio for our interview and both of you aren’t even up yet!! And it takes a half hour alone to get there, not to mention traffic!!” Zayn screamed. You looked at the clock on the bedside table. Your eyes widened as you hopped off Liam. “TEN THIRTY EIGHT!!! Wasn’t it just seven!” You said, scrambling through your closet for clothes. “Just hurry up.” Zayn said irritated, walking out of the room. You chuckled, still looking for clothes. “Why are you laughing?” Liam asked, also rummaging for clothes. “Zayns actually awake before us.” You said, and Liam busted out laughing. “I thought I was the only one who noticed.” Liam said. You both quickly took showers, brushed your teeth and pulled on your clothes. You ran down the steps, checking your self in the mirror one last time.”Wow, that was quick.” Zayn muttered, runnin out the door and to the limo parked in the driveway. “I know.” You said and Zayn rolled his eyes, laugjhing.

~***~

      “So, Liam, I heard you were a bit late getting out of bed this morning. Why’s that? Having fun with Nicole in bed huh?” The interviewer asked and Liam, as well as your, cheeks turned pink. “N-No-” Liam stammered. “Aha!! They probably were!!” Louis said making the situation worse. Liam blushed furiously and looked down. “But seriously Liam, how are you and Nicloe? What do you think about her?” “I think thats shes the perfect girl. Shes loud, sweet, innocent, funny, she has all the qualities I need and I can honestly say, I love her.” Liam said proudly. “So she could be the one, eh?” The interviewer pushed. “Maybe.” Was Liams answer and you smiled. “You could be the one too.” You whispered at the screen where you were whatching the show backstage