Dirty prefrence *from tumblr*

Harry: Harry has always been a cheeky chap so he's not afraid to get touchy feely with you. When he's horny and you're not he wraps his arms around you're waist sucks and breathes on you're neck, sending chills down you're spine. His husky voice in you're ear making you dripping wet and about to snatch his clothes off. Even if he isn't horny but wants to be, he does this just to see you're reaction. When you get like that it gets him rock hard.

Liam: Liam being the innocent one in the group isn't blunt about sex. With you it was different. If something involves you and sex he can't control his urges to strip you right then and there. He tries everything in his power to get you as hot and bothered as he is. He knows when you see him this desperate all for you sends you over the edge, so this is his main strategy.

Zayn: Zayn has always been a chill yet shy laid back type of guy. When he's horny you won't really know until you guys are somewhere private. When you do find somewhere he gives you that look then you know the panties coming off. He grabs you're butt and starts roughly making out with you. Simple but very effective. No pun intended.

Niall: Niall is one of the kiss-up type of people. When he wants some he does any and everything to make you happy. It isn't like he doesn't do everything to make you happy when he doesn't want anything but when he does, he makes you feel like the princess you are.

Louis: This might sound weird but when he's horny his voice gets really deep and husky. He uses this as an advantage to get what he wants. He whispers dirty things in you're ear and you're instantly getting goose bumps all over waiting for him to make the next move. Sometimes he uses this to watch you squirm and other times he does it to get you just as bothered as he's about to make you.