Louis imagine for Erin

"Erin? You ready baby?" "Yes!" You replied taking one last look in the mirror and running down the step of your shared flat and to the front door that your boyfriend was waiting for you. "Well damn! We dont have to go out tonight you know…" Louis teased as his arms wrapped around your waist. "Shut up Louis! We have reservations, remember?" You chuckled. Tonight was your seven year anniversary with Louis and he was determined not to screw this one up. For the past six anniversaries he’s been on tour, forgot it, or been busy at the studio, leaving you at home to watch sappy movies. This was the first anniversary where he planned something special and was finally going through with it. Hopefully. He was taking you out to dinner, then a club and you were really excited.  He opened the door and you walked out, him following in suit. He turned the lock on the door and you guys started to the car. "Hold on…" He said feeling around in his suit jacket. "I forgot my wallet. Pass me your keys babe." "I dont have the keys.." You said, eyes widening. "Wha-what do you mean you dont have the keys? Your supposed to have your keys in your purse." "Yeah, in my other purse." You said, holding up your clutch bag instead of your usual big bag. "Oh my gosh." He said, looking through the window and into the house. "So you mean to tell me you dont have your wallet…and we’re locked out?" "Yes…" He said unsure  "This is just great. Perfect even!" You said sarcastically sitting on the chair you guys have in your front yard. "This is the worst anniversary ever. I rather you be on tour and me home alone rather than sitting here, locked out of my house, no food, no money." You said, turning away from Louis. He looked hurt but didn’t let your words bother him too much. "Stay right here." He said, walking down the front steps. "Where the hell do i have to go?" You rudely said. "Just stay here." he said, slightly annoyed and walked out the front yard, leaving you alone and angry.

~***~

Twenty minutes later he was leading you somewhere with his hands over your eyes. “Happy seven year anniversary baby!” He shouted, taking his hand off of your eyes, finally letting you have a look around. You were in your backyard, and a table was set up with a table cloth, two sodas and a bucket of chicken. “Um..Lou..?” “I always screw up our anniversaries, so..i tried to fix this one.” He said, pulling you to sit. “You didn’t have to do this..” “Yes i did.” He said cutting you off, making you laugh. You guys spent the next hour or so eating chicken and talking, enjoying your evening. “You know…I take what i said back. This is the best anniversary ever.” “And its about to get better.” He said, pulling you to your feet. He led you towards the back door and opened it. “Hold on, so the back door was open this whole tim-” “Shhhhh” He led you to the living room where he turned the lights ona nd everyone jumped out and yelled “SURPRISE!” Your face lit up. “This party is for-” You turned around, but Lou wasnt there. You , looked around and found him in front of you, down on one knee. “Erin Y/L/N, will you marry me?”