A snow day in heaven- Harry one shot *requested*

Harry wakes up by the light coming from the window. It’s snowing, and all he can see when he looks outside is white, like if he was in heaven. 

He looks at his right side, “I really am in heaven”, he whispers to himself when he sees Prescilla lying next to him on the bed, fast asleep. He puts a hand on her shoulder and shakes her gently. She doesn’t move.

“Hey, babe!” he whispers in her ear “Wake up!” he kisses her neck. She starts to move slowly and groans while stretching.

Harry smiled. Prescilla had no makeup on, she was sleepy and was wearing her pajamas, with penguins on it and her hair was all messed up, and yet, Harry thought she couldn’t look better.

“It’s snowing!” She says suddenly, when she looks out the window “I love when it snows!” Harry laughed.

“Come on, let’s go outside!” She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bedroom.

As soon as they were in the living room, Roxsie, Prescilla’s little white dog, came to them and started to lick their feet fondly. And soon enough, she started to jump, waiting for Prescilla to catch her.

Despite the fact that she was blind, Roxsie was a very happy dog. She sometimes would run into things, making Harry laugh. Not a mean laugh, though. Harry knew how much Roxsie meant to his girlfriend, and Harry had to admit, he could not resist such a cute dog like Roxsie.

When Prescilla finally let go of Roxsie, she pulled Harry again, this time outside of the house, but not before he could grab his jacket.

It was really freezing outside, but Prescilla didn’t seem to care. She didn’t even care about her warm bare feet making contact with the snow. She seemed to love it, actually.

“You are crazy!” Harry says. She just giggles.

“When we get back outside I want to watch Titanic and drink some hot chocolate” She said, grabbing some snow with her bare hands.

Titanic? Again?”  Harry complained, even though he didn’t really mind watching it again, as long as he was with her, he would watch anything.

“It’s that or Harry Potter, but if you choose Harry Potter we will have to watch all of them, not just the first” She tried to make a serious face, but failed completely.

“And when will we go inside, my lady?”

“Now, I just have to do something first”

“Wha-“ But Harry could not continue his sentence. His face froze, literally. A huge snowball had been thrown by Prescilla, and hit his face right in the middle. She started to laugh hysterically.

 “Oh, you wait till I catch you!”

She started to run before he ended the sentence and he went after her. He knew he would catch her, and he knew that he would kiss her and make out with her after. He didn’t mind watching all eight Harry Potter movies, if that was a good enough excuse to cuddle with her all day on the sofa.