The first time he holds his child *preference*

Niall: He stared down at his beautiful daughter. Completely memorized by her small complexion. She was his princess. He pressed his lips to her tiny, soft hands. Niall was speachless. “She’s so… wonderful.” He whispered to himself. He’d never forget the moment he first saw his baby princess.

Liam: His big, brown eyes focused on his amazing newborn boy. Liam showered his son with gentle kisses. Your son shot a smile up at his dad, and Liam melted. He could just stay like that forever. Liam had already fell in love with his son. And, it happened fast..

Harry: Holding his daughter for the first time was the big moment he’d been waiting for. Her pretty green eyes matched Harry’s like a puzzle piece. “You’re beautiful.” Harry said. He bent down and kissed his daughter, like she was the most precious thing in the world…

Louis: His baby boy was the most handsome thing he’d seen. Louis rocked him in his arms slowly. “My little Tommo.” Louis said, chuckling. He hugged his son and the smile printed to his face never left. He loved that boy…

Zayn: His daughter was gorgeous. She had the same brown eyes as her daddy. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. The whole world was silenced and Zayn only heard her breathing. One of the most beautiful sounds that ever entered his ears…