Sad Liam Imagine

SORRY LIAM GIRLS  YOU MIGHT NEED SOME TISSUES FOR THIS IS A SAD IMAGINE

BRACE YOURSELVES :'(

Text Message From Unknown Sender:

Liam is cheating on you, girl. You should know that. Break up with him!

He never loved you! Wake up!

It was so very confusing who texted me something like this. And I don’t believe that easily ‘coz Liam is not that kind of guy. So I just ignore it then Liam came into my room. He gave me a warm smile then cuddle me next to him on my bed.

"Tomorrow’s our 3rd Anniversary. Days are so fast", he said.

"Yeah I know. I’m so excited for tomorrow"

He turned to look at me and he closed his eyes. He slowly lean into me and kissed me passionately. It was so flawless and soft. He pulled away and his eyes are still close.

"You’re so beautiful.. I love you", he whispered.

I chuckled. “How did you know? You’re not even looking at me”, I bursted.

"Do I have to look at you just to see it?", he said and then he opened his eyes.

I patted my head on his chest. Feeling every beat of his heart. Its raining today and the sky is very gloomy and its cold. Liam keeps on caressing my back with his hand. We fell asleep.

When I woke up, I saw him putting on his coat. “Liam..”, I mumbled.

"Oh hey, sweetheart. I need to go. We have a rehearsal later. Is it okay?"

I nod. “Of course, you can go.” He, then, cupped my face with his hands and kissed me quickly. “Bye, see you tomorrow. I love you”, he whispered.

I grinned. “I love you too, bye”

Its late at night and I can’t sleep. I checked my email and I was bombarded by pictures with Liam together with unknown girl.. He was carrying the girl through the house. I don’t know if I’ll believe in this but it really hurts me a lot. I never talk to anyone since I saw that.

I put my dress on and put some mild make up. I stared at my reflection on the mirror then sigh. I should be happy this night ‘coz it was our 3rd Anninersary but seeing those pictures of Liam and the girl makes me upset. I heard the horn of Liam’s car honk. I walked through the car and before I hop in, he smacked a kiss on my lips. We drove through the Restaurant where he settled our date. Liam jumped out the car and before even he can open the door for me on his car, I already get out and walk continuously through the Resto. It must have been Liam rented the whole Restaurant and there is only one table set there. I sat on the chair and waited for Liam to come. “Happy 3rd Anniversary, Babe!”, he whooped.

"Happy 3rd Anniv..", I said lowly.

"What’s wrong, babe?", he asked confusely.

"Nothing..", I said still not looking at him.

"Tell me what’s wrong.."

 ”Who is that girl you carried on the picture?”, I asked then look to me.

He was staring at me then looked away. “It was a hurt fan. Her feet are being stepped on so I carry her through their house. It was a fan, babe. You know how much I care for my fans”

I don’t wanna spoil our night so I just let it go. “Okay. I’m sorry. I understand”, I said then smiled. He grinned and held my hand. “I love you. I promise, I’ll never leave you”, he whispered gently. I sigh in relief and grinned at him.