How You Meet: C.C

Camila🌵

~Your POV~

Here I am another Summer day walking to the Cabellos. Mr. And Mrs.Cabello had to go somewhere and asked me if I could watch Sofi. Of course I said yes cause I love Sofi. And plus I have nothing better to do. And they love me and trust me so it's okay.

I knocked on the door when I got there. I had to walk cause I don't got a car. But I do got a motorcycle it's just in the shop due to an accident and the walk is not that far so it's okay. Mrs. Cabello opened the door. I smiled and she brought me into a hug. "Hello Y/NN I'm so glad you were able to do this I'm sure you had plans." She said smiling and let me in. I smiled.

"Its okay Mrs.Cabello I wanted to and if you call staying home by yourself watching Netflix all day plans then yes I had plans but this is better." She laughed.

"Now Y/NN how many times do I have to tell you call me Sinhue or Mama C." She said in all seriousness. I chuckled. "Probably a thousand."

She shook her head chuckling.

"Y/NNN!!!!" I turned around and saw Sofi running towards me. I smiled and opened my arms. She jumped on me and giggled.

"I missed you." She said while hugging me.

I chuckled. "You saw me yesterday."

"That was ages ago." She said pouting.

"Okay Y/NN we're leaving if you need anything there's money on the table and- Your number is on the fridge also don't open the doors to strangers." Sofi and I said at the same time cutting off Alejandro.

He chuckled and kissed Sofi and me on the cheek. I smiled and waved them goodbye I shut the door locking it behind me.

I carried little Sofi and walked back into the living room.

"So what now." I asked Sofi. She looked up at me excited.

"What?" I asked confused.

"KARAOKE!!" She said clapping her hands.

Well shit

*******

Camila's POV

I was walking out of the plane with Lauren. She seemed down for some reason.

"Hey Lo you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yea..its just Lucy has been ignoring me and I don't know why." She sighed.

"I'm pretty everything well be fine okay she's probably busy that's all." She nodded and looked up and she smiled. I looked at what she was looking at saw the Jauregui family standing next to mine. We both ran to them hugged our families.

"So we invited the Jauregui's to our house." Mom said looking at me. I nodded and looked around.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Sofi where is she?" I asked confused.

"Oh she stayed at home with Y/N." What who the heck is Y/N?