Part 2 A.B

Ally🙏🏽

I cried while I wrote this one.

P.S: This one is for @annafoufou10
    I hope you like it😊

Sorry For Any Mistakes
Not Proof Read

You are so ugly. Why don't you go kill your self.

Do all of us a favor and go kill your self. You worth less piece of shit.

Why did Lauren bring you?

Who has 2 legs and face that looks like a potato? Y/N

Why are you still alive?

Those glasses you have make you look stupid. Same with those braces.

U.G.L.Y. what does that spell Y/N.

Those were only down of the hate comments that I've been receiving on my Instagram and tumblr. I was in my bunk in the very back by myself. I got one of the very top ones.

It's been a month since he whole the with Ally. I still don't believe that she likes me. I think she just feels bad for me. Right now we are in Manchester. The girls were in the venue rehearsing. I was in the tour bus.

I got out of the bunk. Making my way to the little bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I looked up into the mirror. They're right I'm ugly I had bags under my eyes I've stopped eating. My cheeks are hollow. My blue eyes were some type of blue greyish color. I looked down to my wrists to see the new fresh wounds.

They right you should just kill yourself. I mean come on no one wants you. That's why your mom and dad made you come with Lauren cause they didn't want you. Neither did Chris and Taylor and neither dose Lauren.

You'll be so much happier if you ended it now.

No more worries.

No more insecurities.

No more nothing.

It'll be better.

Just do it.

I ran out of the bathroom changing onto my zip up hoodie, grey joggers, black beanie and my vans.

I wrote a note to Lauren and the girls

I wrote a note to Lauren and the girls. Leaving it on the little table.

I got my phone and told Tim I was going for a walk.