Meeting the Fam: N.K

I made my way into my house with probably the biggest smile on my face. My girlfriend just dropped me off from our date and it was amazing. We've only been dating for five months and it has been the best five months. This my first real relationship. Like one where I feel comfortable with. The first one to make me feel the way I feel. She's the first one who dates me for me.

She makes me happy and that's what I lo-like about her. One of the many things I like about her.

I went to sleep that night with the biggest smile on my face.

*

I made my way down stairs to eat some breakfast. "Where were you last night?" My brother Max asked as I sat down at the table with a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. "Out." I said with a smile as ate my cereal.

"So are we ever going to meet her?"

"Is there even a her?"

"Yea for all we know she's just going out to the zoo where they let you carry a monkey for free, she did that last time."

"True. Or like when she would say she's going out but just end up at grandmas house."

"Or when she would say she would go out but only end up at the library. Who goes out to the library? By choice."

"Anyone remember when she said she was going out but she was only going to get the mail."

"Hey! I'm right here and I did go out just not for that long. And those monkeys are really cute for your information. Also grandma wanted me to go to her house cause she needed me." I said defending myself.

"Yea but when we showed up you were eating her cookies watching a novela." Jay said as he laughed along with everyone.

"Well-what is this pick on Y/N day?"

They all laughed and shook their heads. "Ay Mom ask Y/NN when are we going to met her girl?" Max yelled out. Then I heard Alan mumble. "If she even has one." I threw my napkin at her.

"Yes mija I want to meet this girl." My mom said as she walked into the kitchen. "Really?"

"Yes. When is she free. If she's free we can this Friday. How does that sound." I nodded.

"I'll ask her."

*

"Wait seriously? They want to meet me?" I nodded chuckling. "I'm sure they'll like you I mean what's there not to like." She looked at me with that beautiful smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Aw thanks babe. Okay yea sure. I'll love to meet your family." She leaned down and pecked my lips. "I shouldn't be worried should I?"

"Well I hope not. My brothers can get a bit..protective." She looked down at me and smiled. "I know and I don't blame them. Now come on the movie is about to start." She intertwined our fingers as she lead us to the theater.  We were going to watch Jurassic Park Fallen Kingdom.

A/N: Ain't gonna lie the part when the long neck dinosaur got left behind I teared up a little bit.

After the movie we made our way to the dinner. "How'd you like the movie?" Mani asked as we sat down and waited for our order.

"I don't know I liked it but then I didn't. For some reason I felt a little lit down. Cause I'm the trailers it seemed really good but now it was just alright. And I'm still not over the part where they left the long neck dinosaur behind." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Okay. But I didn't like the ending." She said as the waiter brought us our food.

"Okay so does your family now who I am?" I shook my head. "No they don't. They just know that your a girl."