End: L.J

It was like any other day I was with my girlfriend Lauren. We were at school. It was our senior year. I smiled as I saw Dinah a friend of Lauren's and I. She was trying hard not fall asleep while the history teacher sat at his desk while we watched a movie.

A very boring movie I might as well add.

It was quite until we heard screams coming from outside the classroom followed by heavy foot steps. Then the intruder alarm went off. Causing Dinah to jump up from her sleep.

Mr.Simms quickly and quietly told us to get in the back of the class and to shut up while he ran to the door but before he could get a chance to lock the door.

We all quickly got up and ran to the corner. Lauren pulling me in her embrace as I was slightly shaking but so was she. Camila, Dinah, Normani and Ally stood besides us.

A boy. He came in running tackling Mr.Simms to ground. We all stood back scared out of our minds. What was even more horrifying was the the boy bite Mr.Simms on the neck which caused Mr.Simms to scream in pain. I tried getting out of Lauren's grip. But I didn't. I quickly stopped when more of those things came running in. Lauren, the girls and I along with rest of class ran out. 

*******

That happened almost a month ago. The girls, and some other survivors we all got together and tried to survive. We were doing good so far. We had a good distance from the city. A safe distance. We were running low on supplies so Brad, Austin, Lauren and I are going to make a quick run to the city and hope we can find some supplies.

We were in the woods. We were next to a lake which was very helpful.

When the infection spread. I found my parents but not the way I wanted to find them. My mother was eating my fathers face off. Not really a site you want to see.

"Y/N you ready?" I looked up as I was done tying my boots. I nodded as I saw Austin. He smiled. "Come on then we want to go to the city now and hopefully make it back before dark." I nodded standing up and picking up my rifle and my hand gun. Putting it in its leg holster. I took a hold of my back pack that I always take when we go out on these runs.

I walked out of the tent that I shared with Lauren. I walked towards the car we were going in.

"Hello Y/NN!" I smiled as I saw some of the little kids we had in the camp. "What's up kids." The kids smiled and looked at the things I was caring. "You are leaving?" Sam asked as she looked up at me. I nodded. "Be careful okay." I smiled. "You know I always am. I'll see you when I get back. Okay." She smiled and nodded hugging my legs. I smiled and walked to the car where I saw Lauren. She was loading her gun.

I smile and kissed her cheek. "Good morning babe." She said smiling and turning around. I smiled and leaned up and pecked her lips. She smiled.

"Come on love birds. Move it or lose it. We gotta go." We turned around and saw Austin walking towards us with a big bag. For the supplies we hopefully find. He put the bag in the trunk. I smiled and nodded putting my bag in their as well.

Soon Brad came out as well as he put his bag in the trunk as well. "Be careful okay." Lauren, Austin and I nodded as the girls came out.

*********

We were now in shopping center. There weren't much walkers we just had to be very quiet. Lauren and Austin went to search the pharmacy and the food store while Brad and I searched the armory.

We walked in with out saying a word there was enough weapons and ammo. I quickly started to fill up the bag with hand guns and shot guns and rifles with ammo. Brad doing the same.