I'm Glad: A.B

It's been almost seven years since I last saw Ally. We had to break up due to her leaving for x-factor. She made it big with four other girls.

I honestly miss her more than anything. Last time I saw her was when I was seventeen. We were dating but the last thing she said to me was that she didn't love me anymore. Yea I was and still am heart broken. She left me with a broken heart. She was supposed to be their for me when I walked the stage at my graduation but she wasn't.

A lot of things have changed since then. It's been seven years since that day. I went to the marines right after high school. I was in there for five years but just last year on July 27 something happened.

I was on mission with my team. We were in Afghanistan checking the perimeter around this town that reported seeing some bombs being placed in a building so we had to come and check it out.

Things didn't go very well we got ambushed. I lost two of my friends there. There was six of us and only four of us made it out.

I got shot back there. It happened so quickly one second I'm shooting my gun at the enemy and the next I felt a sharp pain coming from my lower waist.

Turns out I received a bullet to my lower spin. Leaving me paralyzed from the waist down. Yea so I've been in a wheelchair chair for almost a two years now.

I've been going to physical therapy since then.

I live alone in my apartment since my parents aren't in the picture ever since I came out to them when I was seventeen they kicked me out as soon as graduated they don't know that I've been shot and been paralyzed from the waist down.

Well I do have a dog a German Shepherd his name Mac. So I'm not completely alone. I've also gotten used to not being able to use my legs. It was hard the first couple of of weeks but it's okay now. I just make sure I don't have things on my top shelf.

Today I was gonna go out just to get some air. Since I lived in L.A and it usually never rained here.

"Come Mac." I said as I was finished taking a shower, my business in the bathroom and tying my shoes rolling out of the bathroom running my fingers through my hair and putting on my beanie.

I rolled out of the house with Mac by my side

I rolled out of the house with Mac by my side. He's a trained dog so he doesn't need a leash.

I lived next to a park so it was nice to get some air and see the little kids running around.

I smiled as I saw Mac with a ball in his mouth he put the ball on my lap. I smiled and picked it up throwing it he ran and went to retrieve it. We did this a couple more time until Mac started playing with these kids.

I stayed next to the bench seeing them play.

Ally. No matter how hard I try, I can't get over her. Even though she broke my heart my mind always finds a way to think of her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. Just her in general.