Just a Dream: N.K

*I couldn't just leave a very sad ending to She's Gone so this chapter will have a happy ending. Hope y'all like it.

Normani's POV

I woke up gasping for air. I looked around to see that I was alone in my room. I was sweating and my cheeks were tear stained. But I was still crying.

I quickly got up and ran down stairs. To see the girls in there but they looked probably just like I looked. Lauren, Ally and Dinah all tears streaming down their cheeks.

"H-Have you spoken to Y/N lately?" Lauren asked as her voice cracked. I shook my head not remembering when was the last time I spoke to my best friend. I feel like I've been in coma. I can't remember anything.

"N-No I don't remember. D-Did you girls h-have a-A dream where Y-Y/N passed away by taking her own life. Then yes I did." Dinah said interrupting me. She looked down as she wiped her tears away. The girls nodding and doing the same.

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and dialed my best friends number.

'Hello?"

"Oh thank god. Y/-

'Haha just kidding gotcha. Leave a message after my peep.'

"It went to voice mail. I need to make sure she's okay. It felt so real." I said as I cried. Ally pulled me into a hug.

"I already bucked us a flight on the next flight to Texas." Dinah said as she got off her phone. "She won't answer my calls either." Dinah said again.

"She's okay I'm sure of it. If she wasn't then her parents and ours would have called." Ally said trying to sound positive.

"But in the dream I-we didn't find out until we got there." I said as my voice cracked.

**

Once the we were off the plane and on our way to Y/N's apartment. It was dark so she was probably getting for bed. Hopefully.

Once we saw her house/apartment in view I held my breath when I saw that it was alone. All the lights were it looked like no one was home.

Lauren stopped the car right in front of the house as soon as she turned off he truck we all bolted out of the truck. I knocked and knocked. It was silent too silent.

I felt my tears build up. I knocked again Dinah knocking with me. Lauren then started knocking as well along with Ally.

Tears were now falling freely down my cheeks the girls were crying as well.

Then the door was pulled open. I didn't even realize that the lights turned on.

"Normani? Girls? What's wrong?" She asked as she looked at us worriedly. Before she could say anything else the girls and I all ran to her tackling her into a hug. As we all cried tears of happiness and relief.

"Hey what's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Did someone die? Is Camila okay? What's wrong you girls are scaring me." She asked as she hugged us back her voice cracking slightly. She's always hated seeing people cry only because it always ended up making her cry as well.

She pulled us inside and locked the door as she shit it.

We were still hugging afraid that she'll disappear if let her go. That dream felt so real. It wasn't a dream it was a nightmare. I would never leave my best friend/lover for my dream. Hell no. Over my dead body. I love her too much to let her go.

"Babe? Girls? What's wrong? Please tell me you're girls making me worried." She sat us all down on the sofa she got up but I quickly took her hand "Wh-where are you going?" She smiled and leaned down pecking my lips which caught me by surprise. Are we dating? I opened my eyes slowly. "I'm going to make you girls some tea. I'll be right back." She pecked my lips again and left to the kitchen.

I looked at the girls touching my lips. That dream must have been a hard one it made me forget a lot of things.

"That's cute." Dinah said with a smile. "I'm just wait- ouch! Dinah what the hell." Dinah smiled and kissed the Lauren's cheek. "Sorry but good news we aren't dreaming."

"Okay here ya go. Now tell me what's wrong."

*

After telling her everything I was again in tears. Along with the girls. She was also crying now. She pulled me into a hug and signaled the girl's to get in as well which they did.

"I would never ever ever leave you girls like that. I would never make you go through that pain. I'm not sad or depressed. I'm happy. I have the best girlfriend in world and four best friends. In the whole wide world. I love you girls. Forever and always." She said looking at us with a smile on her face. She reached up and wiped my tears away. She did the same to the girls as well.

Before we could answer there was obnoxious knocking on the door. "I'll be right back."

She smiled and got up. She opened the door but we couldn't see who it was.

We then heard a cry of relief. "Oh thank god." Someone very familiar cried she hugged Y/N as she cried into Y/N's shirt. She hugged her tightly.

Y/N shut the door and came in with Camila in her arms. Camila turned around with puffy red eyes and looked at us. She looked down and looked back she opened her mouth to say something but we all stood up and ran towards her and pulled her into a hug. I looked to my side to see Y/N smiling at us.

We pulled away and looked Camila. "I'm assuming you girls had the same dream." She said as she looked at us and then at Y/N.

"We're glad you're okay." We all said. She smiled and nodded. "I'm Perfectly okay. I would never leave you girls with saying goodbye and you girls now how much I hate saying goodbye." We smiled and all pulled her into a hug.

"We love you."

"I love you girls too."

****

Yay happy ending.

😊✌🏽

-M