Safe: A.B.

*You're a four year old but your homeless. Ally finds you.

Thewe I was sitting on the diwty floow behind a stowe like I always do. I just weceived a beating fwom a man I do not know his name but it has always been like this. A wandom pewson well come out hewe and hit me taking theiw angew out on me. I am fouw yeaws old. I do not weally wemembew much but I do wemembew my mommy hitting me and leaving me hewe. I nevew knew my daddy.

It was wintew hewe and the only thing I had to keep me wawm was a jacket I found in lost and found. Sweats that were diwty and wipped that did not help keep me wawm. Its weally hawd twying to live on my own.

I looked down at my wipped and diwty shoes. Today was tupposed to stowm. Big stowm. Which is why thewe is not much people out.

I looked up when it stawted to full on wain. It was tupposably to be the biggest stowm in Y/TN.

I sighed softly and stawted to sing the song fwozen. I have nevew seen the movie but I did heaw the song fwom some whewe.

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymowe
Let it go, let it go
Tuwn my back and slam the doow

The snow blows white on the mountain toonight
Not a footpwint to be seen
A kingdom of isowlation and it looks like I’m the queen
The wind is howling like the swiwling stowm inside
Couldn’t keep it in
Heaven knows I twy

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the gwood girl you always had to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well now they know

I looked up at the sky as I brought my knees up to my chest laying down.

The cold nevew bothewed me anyway.

*********

Ally's POV

"Don't worry Laur I'm already on my way."

"Yes I know it's pouring. Yes I'll be safe don't worry babe I'll be home soon." I said into the phone hanging up. I kept walking but stopped when I saw movement coming from an alley. I then heard a small voice singing the song from Frozen.

The cold never bothered me anyway.

I walked into the alley to see a little girl shaking curled up into a ball. She must be at least three or four. She had dirty wripped clothes. I looked down at her her clothes were wet. I looked at her face to see that it was bruised. She looked like she was asleep. I gently shook her causing her to jump up whimpering in pain holding her stomach. She looked at me moving back.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you." I said softly. "Sweetie what are you doing out here?" I asked as I put the umbrella I was holding under her so she wouldn't get even more wet.

"I live hewe." She whispered looking down. I looked at at her shocked.

I shook my head. "Come on sweetie you're coming with me. I'll keep you safe. I held out my hand for her to take. She looked at my hand hesitantly but then slowly put her small hand in mine. I smiled and gently picked her up. She held on to me as cuddled up into my neck. I smiled.

I quickly walked toward my car carefully sitting her in the passenger seat putting on her seat belt.

****

Once we got home I quickly got out of the car with her in my arms running to the door unlocking it and going in side.

" Babe your- who's this?" Lauren said looking at the little girl who was in my arms. I felt the little girl hid her face in my neck. I mouthed to Lauren that I'll explain later. She nodded. I walked up stairs.

"Sweetie what's your name?" I said softly. Seetibg her down on the counter that was in the bathroom. She looked down and played with her small fingers.

"Y-Y/N." She whispered. I smiled. What a beautiful name.

"Okay Y/NN your going to stay here with me okay?" I wanted this little girl stay with me. I felt a strong connection with this little girl. She looked at with her beautiful big Y/EC eyes.

"I d-do n-not want to bothew chu." I smiled and looked down at her. " You won't don't worry I want you to stay here." She smiled slightly and nodded.

***

It's been almost a week since I found Y/N. She has gotten really close to all of us. The girls love her.

I smiled as I saw her playing with Lauren. I chuckled when I saw her laying on Lauren.

They got along just fine. Lauren actually looked at Y/N like her daughter.

"Come one sweetie. It's time for dinner." I said looking at her. She jumped up.

"Coming mommy." I froze and looked at Lauren who smiled. I smiled as Y/N took a hold of my pinky. She always takes hold of my pinky. Y/N was very small for a four year old.

"Come on Mama." She stopped walking and looked at back Lauren holding out her tiny hand. I smiled and looked at Lauren who had tears in her eyes. She smiled and stood up. Y/N taking Lauren's pinky as well.

******

😊✌