Lauren Jauregui Preference #3

When she gets mad:

When Lauren gets mad you tend to stay away from her. You're not gonna lie. She tends to be very scary when she mad.

One time you were sitting at the couch watching Supergirl when she stormed into the house slamming the door shut. Scaring the crap out of you. You turned only to see that she was staring right back at you with so much anger. It wasn't directed at you but, shiiiit you were hella scared at the moment. You were honestly hella close to crying cause she looked so mad.

She stormed upstairs and you being hella smart figured you'd stay away and let her cool down.

After an hour or two you'd make her something to eat which was usually her favorite and take it upstairs. You opened the door softly as you carried the tray of food in the other hand. You popped your head in to see her on the bed asleep. You slowly walked in and gently set the tray down on the drawer.

You didn't know if it was smart idea to wake her up so you just stood there not knowing what to do.

'I'm not going to bite you. Not right now at least.'

You jumped at the voice. She sat up and looked at you with a small smile. 'Uh I made you dinner.' You pointed at tray quickly looking away from those eyes. 'Thank you nugget. Come here.' You looked up at her and walked towards her. She grabbed you by the waist pulling you on her lap.

'I'm sorry being so angry when I got mad.' You shook your head with a smile. 'It's okay.' She smiled and nodded as she pecked your lips.

You knew when to stay away from a mad Lauren Jauregui.

When she gets jealous:

You're a very oblivious person. So when someone is trying to get at you, you'd just think they were being nice. Yup you were that kinda person. Didn't know the difference between flirting and being nice.

Lauren hated and loved that about you.

So when she saw some guy trying to get at you. She was livid. She saw from a distance how he was trying to get close to you and how he'd smile smile at you.

'So how about you and me get out of here and I'll show you a good time with my big buddy.' The guy smirked, you on the other hand was confused as fuck.

'No thanks I'm here with my girlfriend.' The guy shook his with the same smirk still on his face. 'Well I'm sure I can show you a better time than your girlfriend.' At this point Lauren already had enough of it.

She made her way towards you and pulled you into a very heated kiss. At first you were surprised but eventually kissed back. You two would fight for dominance. She'd obviously would win.

'Listen here dude. She doesn't want to be with now go have 'fun' with you small ass dick. Cause you wouldn't be able to pleasure her the way I do.'

She makes you mad:

Lauren loved making you smile and laugh. But there were times when she'd make you mad. And Lauren did hate doing that. She never did realize until you become distant and quiet.

Like right now. You're mad at her for ignoring you all day yesterday and today. So you figured if she's going to ignore you than you could ignore right back. And she forgot your guys date yesterday.

Yea you're like that.

So here you were watching Supergirl when Lauren came in. 'Hey Babe.' You held in the urge to great her back. Even though you said you were mad at her right now, you did feel bad. You were one to forgive so easily. Seriously some could stab you and you'd be like, 'oh I'm sorry was I in your way?'

'Babe?' You tuned her out and focused on the show. Katie McGrath was on the screen.

'Babe what is it?' She sat right next to you and tried to get your hand. But you moved it to grab the popcorn. Lauren sat in silence.

'Kara I promise you are safer with me, I got you.'

Lauren tired to remember what she could have done to get you mad. She came up with no-crap. There she goes. She remembers now.

'Y/N Babe I'm sorry for forgetting our date yesterday. I was just caught up on finishing my album that I forgot to even call you. I'm so sorry.'

You in response just shrugged. Now Lauren was stuck on trying to make it up to you.

**

So who's still alive after the Expectations video?

:)
-Moni