I Don't Hate You: L.J

I huffed as I was once again roughly pushed down by one of my own teammates. I sighed and got up with the help of Taylor.

I don't know why she hates me so much. I honestly font know. Ever since freshman year. She's one of my teammates we should be able to get along but no. I mean on the field during a game we work together. But when we are during practice it's a different story.

Her name is Lauren Jauregui. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful but damn she's vicious. Well with me.

"Sorry about my sister. She can be a bit vicious." I looked up at Taylor since she was a bit taller than me. I sighed and looked down to see the side of my right knee scrapped.

"Yea I can see that. But I could also see that she's only vicious with me. I don't even know what I did for her to hate me so much." I said as I looked up to see Taylor looking down at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"She dosent hate you she- Yea well her actions say other wise. Now come on coach is calling us." I said asbo jogged towards coach.

***

I took a deep breath trying to catch my breath cause coach had us running for I don't know how long.

"Okay girls tomorrow we have a game against our rival okay get some rest so we could beat their asses like we do every year. See you girls tomorrow." Coach said as she walked away.

I walked towards the Bechtel were I left my sport bag. I looked up when I saw Lauren and Taylor talking. Well Taylor was talking more yelling but she was trying to keep it down. Lauren looked down as her you get sister was talking to her.

She then turned her head towards me and made eye contact. Her eyes were filled with sadness and guilt.

I quickly turned around and walked away.

***

Lauren's POV

I sighed I don't hate Y/N. I know the way treat her isn't the way I wanted to treat her. I just don't know how to explain it. I like Y/N a lot. Like a lot.

I just don't know how to show it. I've always had trouble showing my feelings. But I'm going to start showing her I don't hate her. Really late but I'm going to make sure she knows I don't hate her.

****

I changed in my purple shorts that had my number which was 27. Along with my purple soccer jersey that had my last name Jauregui and my 27 on the back with warriors on the front. Along with the number 27. I had put on my purple soccer socks along with my shin guards with my black cleats putting my hair up in pony tail.

I looked at Y/N and she was already done she had a number 7 on the back with her last name. Just like me but my number is 27. She had her purple socks with shin guards and her pink nike cleats. Her hair put up in a ponytail with a pink nike head band. She had a knee brace Taylor told me she fell on the way here.

I smiled slightly. I need to make things right.

We all got up and walked out of the lockers to see the other team already on the field.

" Come on girls let's go." Y/N said excitedly. I smiled slightly at her excitement. She was always and I mean always the one to make us smile when we would lose which was rare or when we just needed to smile. Well she made them smile I just never showed my smile.

**

Y/N was standing in front of me as the ball was in the middle. We were starting the ball first. Y/N and I are both forewords. She looked up at me and smiled slightly. I returned the smile which caused her smile to grow bigger.