Too Young: A.B

"Ally how can you say that. How can you tell what I can and can't feel." I said as my eyes filled with tears.

"Y/N. You're just too young to know what you feel. You can't tell me you love me. You're only 19. I'm sorry but-No Ally I really do love you. I can't explain how I feel about you but I know it's not the same for what I feel for others." She shook her head and looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry Y/N." With that she left the room I quickly took her hand.

"Ally. Why are you so scared. I don't care what others say. Yes there's a small age difference but Alz I'm 19 not 17. I don't care what they say. You're perfect to me. And I don't care what you say about yourself. Your worth it Ally. I want to spend every waking moment with you. Ally please just give em a chance. A chance to show how much, how much I love you. How much I think you're perfect to me." She looked at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. She shook her head and left the room.

****

I sighed as I looked down at the piano. It's been almost a month since that day. She was scared. Cause I know she feels the same way. She was just scared of what people would say. I still love her with all my heart. I know I love her cause with her it's different. I'm not too young to know that. She's always running through my brain. I know with cause with her I'm not the same. What I'm trying to say is that it's not the same. The way feel for her. It's not. It's different.

"Hey Y/NN." I looked up to see that it was Y/BN. She sighed sadly and sat next to me. "You're still thinking about her?" I sighed and nodded. "Maybe you should right down what your feeling and then sing it. I mean you do have to preform at the iHeartRadio awards." I nodded and and got my pen and paper. "I'll leave you to it."

*

"Are you ner-Yes. Yes I am. I'm nervous. I'm so nervous. Do I look nervous, cause I am. I'm hella nervous. Oooooh my god. I need to breath cause if I don't I'm gonna die. I need to chill. I-Y/N!" I jumped slightly at her loud voice. Well that's rude.

"Would you relax. Shit you're making me nervous. And I'm not the one singing." Y/BF said.

I sighed as I tried to calm my nerves down. Before I could say anything I heard them introduce the next performer. Which I don't know who it is. I stood up fixing my bow tie and walking towards the tv.

"Here to sing her new song. Give it for Ally Brooke and Topic with Perfect." I felt my eyes widen slightly as I saw Ally alone on the stage the light shinning on her while the whole blade was dark except with the light bracelets some people got.

As the intro of the song started to play Ally looked into the camera and started to sing.

You're not trying to chage me
Even though I'm crazy

When I talk to much then you take me home
Wearing no make-up think I'm beautiful
And when I'm all messed up, you let me be me

There's always gonna be somebody smarter
Someone prettier who works a litte harder
Someone that who ain't afraid to take it farther
And everytime I feel like I ain't really worth it
Then you say I'm perfect
I know there's always gonna be somebody better
Someone easier who's got it all together
And everytime I feel like I ain't really worth it
Then you say I'm perfect

I felt myself freeze. I kept my gaze on the tv as she continued to look at Ally.

Then you say I'm perfect

I know you never judge me
When I make it hard to love me

When I talk to much then you take me home
Wearing no make-up think I'm beautiful
And when I'm all messed up, you let me be me