Everything will be Alright: C.C

I couldn't believe that Camila was no longer in Fifth Harmony. Almost five years. But now its four Harmony. I couldn't believe the amount of hate Camila was receiving. The tweets were just awful.

I'll be honest at first I wanted to be mad at Camila but I couldn't cause I didn't know the full story. I sighed as I laid down on my bed.

This was not the way I wanted to start my winter break. But now I've even balled my eyes out not to long ago. First my own parents kick me out of the house on Friday. Then I find out that Camila is no longer in Fifth Harmony.

Man I need some air.

I got up changing into some joggers my black soccer hoodie with my last name on it and number seven and some vans. I walked out of my apartment locking the door behind me. I lived alone since my parents weren't really fond of me being gay so they kicked me out.

I walked to the mountain that had a nice cliff that had the perfect view of the sunset. I kept on walking until I reached the cliff.

But then I saw someone sitting there with their feet dangling from the edge of the cliff.

I looked around knowing very well that no one came up here. I slowly walked towards the person. I heard sniffling and small sobs.

"Hey are y-you okay?" Well that's obviously a stupid question of course they aren't okay. The girl looked down trying to wipe her tears away and hiding her face. She stayed quite. I sat down keeping distant between me and the mystery girl. 

"It's okay to cry. I don't know what your going through but I can assure you that it'll be alright." I looked down to the ocean. Remembering that not that long ago I wanted to jump off this cliff. "There's so many things life throws at you expecting you to catch it but you only have two hands so you can only carry so much. Then there's people who expect you to be someone your not. Or do things you clearly don't want to do. What I'm trying to say. What ever you're going through. It'll be alright. You-" The mystery girl looked up and my breath hitched. There sat Camila Cabello her eyes were red and puffy. She looked into my Y/EC eyes as I looked back into hers.

I saw that she was shivering and had goose bumps on her arms. She was hugging herself.

I smiled sadly and took off my hoodie. "Y-You c-can wear m-my hoodie." She smiled sadly wiping her tears. Taking my sweater she slowly put it on.

"I-I'm sorry for wh-what they are saying about you on s-social media." I said looking down. "Y-You don't deserve what they are saying about you. Your an amazing person who doesn't deserve this. I know I don't know you but I've been a fan since x factor. Real Hamonizers well stand by your side no matter what happens. You should see all the nice sweet things Harmonizers are saying about you." I softly said. She kept on shivering and crying. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if she'd think I'm weird if I pulled her into a hug. But she then came closer and cried on my chest wrapping her arms around my waist.

My heart broke at the sound of her cries. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I slowly ran my fingers through her hair. She slowly started to relax. Which was good cause I hated seeing her cry.

She soon relaxed in my embrace. Her head stayed resting on my chest.

"Thank you" I looked down and saw that she was looking up at me. I smiled slightly and nodded. "You have a way with words." She whispered as she got back comfortable on my chest her arms wrapped around my waist once again. I smiled.

"Thank you."

That's how our friend ship stared. Ended up being something more.

******

I hope Camila the best.