Without Saying Goodbye: D.J

Dinah💋

I was looking at my phone hurt. I've called Dinah who knows how many times but she doesn't pick up her phone. She's on tour right now but they're on a little break. This has been going on since the last two weeks. I tried to remember what I did but I haven't done anything wrong. She just stopped talking to me.

What kind of girlfriend does that?

I mean when they first started we were fine but then 2 weeks ago she stopped. I would go and see if she's fine and to make sure we are okay but I can't. I just graduated. So now I'm off to do want I want. Yes I'm 18 and Dinah's 19. We started off as friends when my best friend Lauren introduced me to her band mates back in the X Factor day. Just last year we confessed our feelings to each other.

I tried one more time before I had to leave.

"The number you are trying to reach-"

I hung up and sighed. Who knows when I'll see Dinah again. I'll feel horrible if I leave and I end up getting killed. I would have left without saying goodbye.

I closed Lauren who answered on the first ring. "Hey little teddy." She said trying to sound happy. But I could still hear the sadness in her voice. "Hey Ren." I said as I tried not cry.

"When are you leaving?" I looked down and sighed. "In a couple minutes." I heard her sniffle. "Hey don't cry I'll be fine okay just remember that I'll always be with you okay.."

"Y/N your leaving for the military who's knows when I'll see you again. Who knows when I'll see my best friend again. Y/N I haven't seen you in two months and now I won't be able to see you for two years. I don't know what I'll do if you come back in a box." She cried. It broke my heart hearing my best friend in the state she's in. And not being able to do anything since she's miles away. "Lauren I can't promise you I'll come back." I heard cry even harder.

"But I can promise you that I'll try my hardest to come back to you. And if I do come back you better have already made a move on Camila." I heard her chuckle through her tears. "I'll try."

"I have to go Lauren I love you." I said a tears escaped my eyes. "Don't say it like that."

"Like what?"

"Like your saying goodbye."

"Please be careful Y/N. Be safe. Ally Normani and Camila just walked in you wanna say something." She said as she sniffed.

"Yes."

"Hey Y/N are you leaving." Ally said as her voice cracked slightly. I bit my lip trying to hold in the sob that wanted to come out.

"Yea I'm leaving in couple minutes."

"Please be careful Y/N." Camila said as she cried softly.

"And come home safely okay." Normani said.

"I'll try."

"No you will." Normani said sternly. I smiled.

I sighed looking at the time. "Girls I have to go. I love all four of you okay. If I come back Fifth Harmony better still be together." I heard them chuckle.

"We love you to Y/N be safe and come back home safely." They said in harmony. I said my last goodbye and hung up.

I sighed. I packed my bag and fixed the military suit I had on as I walked out of my room. Going down stairs where my parent and 4 older sisters were waiting for me. I'm the youngest out of 5. Joanna who's 30 she's a lawyer. Then there's Emily who's 27 she's a doctor. Georgie who's 25 she's a veterinarian. And then there's Sky who's 23 she's a professional photographer.