Missing: A.B

I smiled as I made my way towards the soccer park. I had my cleats in my little soccer bag and I was caring my red soccer ball. I had my red adidas shorts with my pink Immortals jersey with my number seven on it.

Ally and the girls had to go to the studio today. She asked me if I wanted to go but I said no that I'll just go to the soccer park today. Which she was fine about.

Ally and I have been dating for almost three years. She's five years older than me. I'm 18 and she's 23. So yea. We came out to the fans just a couple months ago and they were happy a lot of them were very supportive.

I smiled once I saw the park. It was empty. Sometimes a lot of people are here. But it's summer so most of them are probably at the pool park. I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the bench. Getting my black and pink cleats out. I took off my converse and put on my cleats.

I started kicking the ball into the goalie net from half of the field, from the penalty dot, to the corners each right and left

It was getting dark so I decided that I should back home. The girls should be on their way or already be there.

I sat on bench drinking my water. I took off my cleats and put my converse off. I looked down at my phone to see that it was ringing. I looked at the picture to see that Ally was calling. I smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hi Babe."

I heard her giggle. "hey are you still at the park?"

"Yea. But I'm heading home now. Are you still at studio with the girls?"

"No we're on are way home as well. I'll see you when you get home okay."

"Yea okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled and hung up the phone putting it back in my bag. But before I could stand up. A cloth was but over my nose and mouth not letting me breath.

I tried to get out of their hold but they had a tight hold around my neck. With every movement I made. It became harder and harder to move.

No One's POV

The younger girl eyes closed, her body going limp. The much stronger man picked her up and put her in a van. Tying the younger ones wrist, feet and duck tapping her mouth.

And with that he drove away.

Ally and the girls smiled and laughed as they got back into the house.

"Y/N babe. Are you here yet?" Ally yelled out. She furrowed her eyebrows when she got no response.

"Come on little one we brought pizza." Lauren yelled out knowing that, that usually works. But she also furrowed her eyebrows when she got no response. The house was quiet way too quiet.