The Parent Trap: Alren

*You're 11 in this.

I felt my eyes tear up. I don't want to go. I want to stay here with my mum. I don't even know why I have to go. To a camp out of all things.

"Oh mija. Please don't cry. You know if I could take you I would. It'll only be eight weeks." My mum said pulling me into a hug. I hugged her tight not wanting to let go. Hey I may be eleven but it'll be the first time I'll be away from my mummy.

"Then why do I have to go." I said as I looked up at her. Even though she was short for her a 33 year old but she was wearing heels. And I got my shortness from my mother.

"Mija please don't make this harder than it has to. If I could I would take you- then I can stay with aunt DJ." I said as I saw Dinah walk in. Tears were falling my emerald eyes.

"Sorry bud I'm going with your mom." Aunt DJ said sadly as she wiped my tears away. I looked down as more tears fell. I had separation anxiety ever since I was baby.

"B-Bu-" I stopped myself where I saw the look they both had. I looked down wiping my tears. I was hurting mum and Aunt DJ.

"O-Okay I'll go." I said barely above a whisper. I was then pulled into a hug. "Aw mija it won't be long I promise." I hugged them tighter.

*

"Y/NN you know I'll only be a phone call away okay." I looked up at aunt DJ. I all of a sudden started to feel scared my breathing started to pick up. "Hey look at me mama." Her soft big hands cupped my cheeks she kneeled down to match my height.

"You'll be okay. Look here." She took out her stuff bear stitch. She smiled as she handed it to me. I hugged it close to my chest. And quickly wrapped my arms around her neck. "I'll see you soon, I promise." I nodded as she wiped away my tears.

*

I was in my cabin that I was sharing with another girl. All the other cabins were full this girl and I had to share one big cabin. I just hope she's not mean. It hasn't even been a day and I miss my mum and DJ.

I was already done unpacking. I took a deep breath taking my inhaler and slipping on my shoes. It was actually really cold here. I mean not as cold as in London but it's summer. You'd think it'd be hot.

I sighed and walked out of the cabin towards the cafeteria. I got something to eat but was stopped by one of the teachers. "Hello sweetie wait weren't you just in line?" I raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

"I just came down from my cabin." I walked around to get an apple.

*

I walked into the cabin with a bag chips and a water bottle. "Hey you must be my roommate. I'm Alex." I looked up and swear I felt I stopped breathing. My roommate looked like me. It was like I was staring at a mirror.

"Wow...you...look...exactly...like...me." She said slowly. But I couldn't breath. I dropped my chips and bottle fumbling to get my inhaler.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard the Hallie get up and ran to me. I quickly to it out but I dropped it. Alex quickly bend down and picked it up putting up to my lips. I got two puffs and she guided me to my bed. She sat me down and helped me calm down.

"Are you okay." I nodded as I closed my eyes. "It's okay just deep breaths." I felt myself calming down. "M-My name is Y/N." I looked up at her. We were the same height I think. We looked exactly alike but she had brown eyes and I had emerald eyes.

*

It's been almost eight weeks and Alex and I found out that we are sisters. We're twins. We decided to switch spots so she could meet her other mum and I could meet mine. I mean I only have a picture of my other mum. So Alex is going to back to London and I'll be going to California. To say I'm nervous is understanding.

"Wait there's one big problem." Alex said as she got up to look at me. She came and looked at me. "What is it."

"Our eyes." Oh yeah. Well this is a bust. We can't go back with our eye color different.

"Wait I got a friend she has all sort of contacts lenses. I'm sure she'll help us out. Now come on."

*

I hugged Alex goodbye. We grew close to each other. She was like a big over protective sister to me. She kissed my cheek and told me good luck. Before she got into the limo and she left.

Okay I can do this. I can do this. It won't be hard. Wait what if mum doesn't like me. What if she hates me. What if- okay Y/N relax.

*

Do y'all want a part two?

😊✌🏽

-M