L.J: Part 2

(For y'all who requested it hope ya like it.)

Three years later.

It's been three years I'm 20 now. I've changed a little bit. I mean I'm still the same person I just look different. I have tattoos covering my arms on my right I tattoos of dia de los muertos which is day of the died. On my left arm I have roses. On my right hip I have roses as well. I got a thing for roses. I also got a lip piercing a while back.

I still often think about Lauren but she probably doesn't think about me. I mean it's fine whatever. She could do whatever she wants to do with her life. But I'm not going to lie and say I don't love her anymore cause I still love her with all my heart but she'll never know that.

My YouTube channel got very successful I now have over 3 million subscribers which is pretty awesome. I've been offered many record deals but I turn all of them down.

Right now I'm in Hawaii with Shannon. Shannon and I got really close. She's been there for me and hasn't left my side and I'm very glad she hasn't.

"Y/NN you wanna go for a walk." I got out from the shower with towel wrapped around my body. I looked up to see that she was recording. I smiled and waved at the camera. "Yea sure." I quickly got changed.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket. I walked out of the bathroom when I was all done I walked in the room to see Shannon talking to the camera with her back facing me. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. People think we're dating but we're not.

"Come on lets go." She yelled a little too excitedly as she took a hold of my hand dragging me out the room.

*****

Lauren's POV

It been three years since I last saw the love of my life. When I told the girls what happened they weren't too happy especially Normani since Y/N and her really clicked.

What I said I didn't mean it. I was drunk and I know people who are drunk speak what they can't say when they're sober. But I didn't mean it. I was angry. Angry because I was getting hate and I know taking it out on Y/N wasn't smart. I miss her. I miss her so much.

Y/N's channel became very successful. I've also seen every video she's made since she broke up with me. She got tattoos and a lip piercing. The song she sang a week after the break was about me. I know that because she said the same thing to me when we were arguing. Every time we would argue I would apologize and she would say its okay or its alright. I was being selfish. And now I realize that but I'm too late.

She's with someone else. She's happy with someone else. She's moved on. She's with Shannon Beveridge.

I looked down at the ring that I gave her on our anniversary. I never took it off.