From The Start: L.J

Part two of Too Late

This update was for TwoShotsOfVodka cause some one said said they'll leave me. (You know who you are.) So here you go 😊 hope ya like it.

P.S You better have burned those divorce papers cause I'm comin home (tell the world I'm coming home let the rai- No okay I'll just go and sing my heart out in my room)

Enjoy 😊

******

Who would have know that one night, would have changed everything.

Who would have known that a guy they trusted, would have done something like that.

Who would have known that leaving their best friend alone at a club would have ended so badly.

The girls didn't know. They went to have fun. They went to let loose. That's why they took Y/N. They thought she would have at least had a little fun. But they were wrong.

They were so wrong.

Once Ally got the phone call. The four bandmates rushed to the hospital hoping and praying that their friend would be okay.

Ally felt-She felt guilty. She should have stayed with Y/N. She shouldn't have left her there by her self. She was blaming herself. Ally always looked at Y/N like her daughter only because when Y/N was younger she didn't really have a mother. Ally was very over protective of Y/N. Just like any mother would be.

But Ally let her down.

Normani and Dinah also felt guilty, ashamed. They knew that Y/N was hurting. They knew that. But they thought by time Lauren and Y/N would make up. The two girls didn't see Y/N drinking. They knew she didn't drink. They knew that Y/N would have been the sober one. They thought she would.

They were wrong.

Lauren couldn't feel even more guilty, ashamed, horrible. She should have spoken to Y/N that night. She should have. Why couldn't she have just spoken to her. That one talk could have changed everything. She should have put her stubbornness aside and just spoke to her. As soon as she saw Y/N pick up that beer bottle she should have gone and spoken to her.

But she didn't.

Now the one girl she was deeply in love with be with. The one girl who understands her better than anyone. The one girl who could make her smile without even trying. The one girl who would have stayed by her side no matter what was now probably fighting for her life.

The girls were seated in the waiting room. Waiting. Waiting for the doctors to tell them that she was fine. That they had absolutely nothing to worry about. That Y/N was going to be okay. But they haven't been notified of anything.

Ty was okay though. Not that they cared at the moment. The four girls were, are mad at him. They were beyond mad at the moment. They couldn't believe that someone they looked at like family would do something like this to the person they love. Ty was being questioned by the police.

The driver of the other vehicle was okay as well he only received a broken arm.

The girls waited and waited. They wanted answers and they wanted them now. They wanted to know if she was okay. But was she okay?

"God what the fuck is taking them so long." Ally said as she stood up and stomped her way to towards the front desk. Her passions ran out. They have been sitting in that waiting room waiting for that past three hours. If their friend was fine. The doctored would have already came out, right?

"What the hell is taking them so long?" She growled at the nurse, who grew scared under the short but clearly pissed off girl. "Uh wh-what uh who are you waiting for?" The nurse stumbled over her words as she quickly looked down at the computer.

"Y/N Y/LN." By this point the girls were standing behind Ally also looking impatient.

The nurse quickly typed the name. "Uh its says that she uh passed away during surgery an hour ago. I'm sorry for your loss."

Lauren felt her legs give out. This couldn't be true I can't. It couldn't be true. Before her she could hit the floor she felt strong arms hold her by the waist.

"No! No she can't be! Please she-she can't." Lauren sobbed out. Dinah carried Lauren to the chair as she cried to. "D-Dinah sh-she can't. P-please sh-she c-can't." Dinah hugged Lauren tight to her chest as her the older girl's body racked with sobs.

Ally stood there at the desk with Normani who were too shocked, hurt, heartbroken too even move.

"Oh wait that's not right. Sorry uh Y/N Y/LN has just gotten out of surgery the doctor shou- Is any one here for Y/N Y/LN."

Ally didn't know wither she should hug or slap the nurse. She quickly turned around and ran towards the doctor.

At the name she Lauren quickly stood up and taking Dinah with her.

"Is she okay? Is she alive?" The girls asked all at the same time. The doctor smiled slightly.

"She's alive did that's what you're wondering. She had a a broken leg, her arm broke in two different places. Three of her right ribs were fractured. But what I am more concerned about is the head injury she received. From what we could do she'll be suffering from memory loss, her speech will be different. She's in room 5H-03. And while you're in there please try to keep quiet. Ms.Y/LN is really lucky to be alive. She needs all the rest she could get." The Doctor smiled and walked away. As soon he walked away. The four girls quickly ran towards be room.

Lauren being the first one to reach the door. She took a deep breath and walked in. The girls following. As soon as they stepped foot in. They stopped. Their breaths hitched at the sight of their friend.

Lauren bite back a sob. She quickly walked towards one of the sides of the bed and took the her lovers hand. A hand that was covered in cuts and bruises that were forming. She looked up at Y/N's face. Her face was also covered in cuts and bruises.

"She's okay. She's okay and that's what matters." Dinah said as she kissed the top of Y/N's head.

**

😊✌🏽

     -M