I'm Not Crazy: Part Two

I spit blood out of my mouth as this crazy girl was done beating me. I don't know how long I've been here. Maybe a week. I think it's been a been a week.  I don't know but I'm still in my same close as last time. Well kinda off she ripped my white shirt leaving me in nothing but my red sports bra and my jeans along with with my shoes. She even left my bow tie on.

I was so sore. Every part of body hurt. Especially my face, stomach and my wrist. I looked up to see that I was alone in the room.

I once again tried to pull off the rope that was tied to my wrist. But it was too tight. My wrist were bleeding and they were bruised. From to much pulling. I was weak. I could barely move so pulling was hard.

I froze when I heard some one rush through the door. "Aw look at you. Now come on we're still gonna have some fun." I gulped as she cut the ropes to my wrist and legs. She picked me up and threw me over her shoulders.

She carried me outside and dropped of the floor. I noticed that we were in a forest. She then started dragging me to what I think was a lake. I tried to push her but like I said I was too weak. She pushed me in the water and put my head under water.

I tried pushing her off but I couldn't. I kept swallowing the water. She pulled me up. Coughed out a mixture of blood and water. "This is so much fun. You see the girls don't miss you. They're actually getting ready to go back on tour. They. Don't. Love. You." She said with every punch.

She then ducked my head back under water. I once again tried to push her off me. But I couldn't I as too weak. I felt my world getting black I felt my arms drop and I  stopped. I felt myself slowly slipping until I was roughly brought back up.

I uncontrollably coughed out water and blood. I was pushed in front of her. I could hear voices but I couldn't make out any of them.

"Stop right there or I'll kill her." I felt a cold metal push to the side of my head. I opened my eyes to see police officers with their guns out aiming at us well her. I looked closer and saw the girls. They had tears in their eyes. They were trying to get to me but the cops were holding them back.

"Come any closer and I'll blow her brains out." The girl behind me said. Her grip she had around my neck tightening. I tried to push her but I couldn't.

I looked at the girls and they looked at me. They looked regretful, worried and ten other emotions. This isn't their fault. I want them to know that.

I then heard a loud shot piercing through my ears. I fell back with the girls still holding on to me. I pushed her away and crawled away from her and the water.

I fell to the dirt and everything went black.

**

I woke up to hear beeping noises. I opened my eyes well tired too it's really bright in here. Why is it so bright? I tried to get up but I whimpered in pain. Gosh my stomach is killing me. I'm so sore.

"Y/NN babe lay down. Rest." I looked up to see Lauren. I felt tears build up. "Lo-Lo?" I tried bringing my hand up but God it hurts. "I'm-we are here babe." I felt her take my hand along with another hand take my hand. I turned my head to see Ally with Normani by her side I looked back at Lauren to see that Dinah by her side.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered looking down. I felt someone gently put their finger under my chin to make me look at them. "It's not your fault. Babe. We should have listened to you." Dinah said softly running her fingers through my hair.

"Yea babe were happy that you are here back with us. Trust we are never doubting you ever again." Mani said looking at me. I smiled slightly and nodded.

"I-I told y'all I wasn't crazy." I whispered closing my eyes feeling really tired. "We know babe. We're sorry about that." I whispered an it's okay.

"Go to sleep babe we'll be here when you wake up." Ally said kissing my cheek. I smiled and nodded going to sleep. Happy that I was back with them and not crazy person.

****

So I was tagged by the one and only @Naty_the_fangirl

1.) Yes
2.) Probably not
3.) Don't got one
4.) Single been for awhile
5.) A friend
6.) BrokenHearted by Karmin
7.) 38% currently charging
8.) Beca
9.) Joey
10.) Laucy, Laurinah, Alren ,Clexa I got too many
11.) Well I saw this vine about yellow and I was like wow this look interesting so I downloaded the app and read the story. Never thought a book could make me so bipolar.
12.)

13

13.) May 27

I don't know who to tag so how about anyone if you got this far answer some of those numbers I'd like to get to know the ones who actually read my images. Only if you want to. 😌

*****

😊✌