Part two: L.J

You fell next to Garrett. You tried to get up but you couldn't. You looked around to see a man in a black hoodie walking towards you.

"Y/N? Y/N answer me." You heard Jules. But you didn't respond. You looked up at the guy and he pointed the gun at you. He shot you. After that the only thing you heard was Jules, Sam, Ed, Greg, Spike, Wordy, and Raf's voice. Calling for you.

*******

Lauren looked at Bethany as you ran out of the house.

"Tell me Lauren why? Why'd you do it? Why did you break my daughters heart? I thought you said you loved her." Bethany looked at the younger girl confused. Lauren looked down as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I do....... I really do. I just......I just I've been getting so much hate. They've been calling me names telling me to kill myself because I don't deserve to be in Fifth Harmony. They said th-that I-I d-don't deserve Y-Y/N because she's way better than me. A-And I honestly b-believe them w-what's there to l-like about m-" Lauren got cut off by being pulled into a hug.

The green eyed girl cried her eyes out on Bethany's shoulder. The older woman felt horrible. She didn't know that such a beautiful young girl can receive so much hate. She hugged the younger girl tightly.

"I'm sorry I doubted you I'll help you get Y/N back."

Lauren looked up shooked. "R-Really?" Bethany smiled and nodded.

"Just promise me that when ever you feel like how you felt talk to me or Y/N I'm positive that she'll understand. She loves you so much Lauren."

Lauren smiled. "I promise." The older woman smiled slightly and nodded.

***

"PUT IT DOWN!!!" Wordy yelled pointing his gun at the man in the hood.

"Put it down or we'll have to use leathal force."

"Y/N won't make it if we don't do anything Greg." Ed said into his ear piece from the second floor of the mall.

Greg sighed from the truck. "Scorpio."

Ed nodded and looked into his scope from his gun. He took a deep breath as the hooded gunman raised his gun looking down aiming the gun at Y/N who looked up with a blurry vision.

As the hooded man was ready to pull the trigger. Ed already did. The hooded man lifeless body fell to the floor.

Ed Spike Wordy and Raf ran towards the younger team mate who second by second had a hard time breathing.

"Stay with me kid. Stay with me. Spike get medics in here now!" Ed yelled. Spike nodded and ran out.

Ed looked down at Y/N and saw that she got shot in the chest. The bullet went through the vest. Ed carefully took off the vest. He saw that bullet was or is very close to the heart he quickly went to put pressure on the wound to at least make the bleeding stop.

"Come on kid talk to me. Tell something anything." Ed said looking down at the Y/EC eyed girl. She smiled weakly.

"I- I......g-got i-into a.........a f-fight wi-with L-laur....en.  W-we ar-argued. Sh-She..........She sssaid th-that sh-she d-doesn't love mme an-and th-that no-no one d-does bu-but I- I ssstill l-love h-her ssso mmuch. I-I d-dont kn-know what t-to d-do."

Ed frowned while looking down. "Well I'm sure...no I'm positive that Lauren loves you. I'm positive that she didn't mean it. After this you'll talk to her okay."

Y/N smiled weakly and nodded. "Oka-" Y/N looked up and stopped. She froze looking at Ed. Ed looked at the younger girl she had blood coming out of her mouth as she took her last breath closing her eyes.