Teen Wolf: N.K

"Nice done McCall

"Nice done McCall. That's how it's done. Everyone else pay attention." Coach yelled as I scored another. I held my stick as the whistle blew signaling the end of the game. I let out a sigh looking out to the stands but I felt my shoulders slump when I didn't see Normani there. As everyone cheered I made my to Dinah who took off her helmet. She padded my shoulder lightly. "Cheer up Y/N. I know since you and Normani aren't speaking cause of her father and also cause she found about you being, you know." Yea ever since Normani found out about me being a werewolf she hasn't spoken to me. Also her family are hunters. They hunt down people like me.

"Come on." She said leading me to the lockers. After a quick showing and changing into some jeans and a shirt I put on my vans waiting for Dinah to be down. Put then I heard Lauren's howl. I quickly stood up. She sounded like she was in pain. I dropped everything and ran as fast I could to where I think the howl is coming from.

"Lauren!" I yelled out. "Y/N!" I heard her voice in the distance. I quickly made my down there punching the guy out cold. I slid open the medal door seeing that she was changed up to a wall. I quickly ran to her breaking the chains. "Are you okay?" I asked as I helped her stand up.

"We have to get out of here before they came back." I nodded as I helped her out of that place.

*

"Lauren wait. Stop. Can you tell what happened who did this to you." She turned around as she looked down at me. "The Argents. Who else would do this. They don't care. That little girlfriend of yours her family won't hesitate to kill you. They kill people like us." Before I could say anything Lauren yelled in pain as arrow went through her leg. Followed by two more being shot at her.

"Y/N your eyes." Then I was blinded by a bright light making stumble back and stumble towards the house. I backed up when I saw two girls walking towards me. "Normani wait. Please let me explain." I said backing up. "I was going to tell you but then your father came before I could. Everything I said, everything I did was-To protect me." Normani said interrupting me. "Yes."

"Oh shut up. Now kill her before I do." I heard a click of a gun causing me to go back a bit further. "No Kate you just said we'd catch them." I heard Normani say. I tried to blink away the blurriness. "And we did now we kill them." I looked up to see that Kate was pointing the gun at me. But before she could shoot me they're was noise coming from behind me. So I turned around to look at the house. I could hear his growl.

Next thing I knew I was thrown to side my back hitting a tree. "Y/N!" I groaned in pain. I looked up only to see the alpha who was looking down at me. He picked me up by the neck. Chocking me. "Now Y/N, you know what this family did to mine. But they here you are helping them." He growled out the last part I used my claws to claw at him. But his grip only tighten. He then threw me in to the house.

"Y/N!"

*

With a blurred vision I slowly got up only to see that Peter was holding her by the neck but then he sunk his nails in ripped her throat out. Well that's what it looked like. There was lots of blood. I stood up straight to see that he was gonna go after Normani.

"Normani run." I said as I walked in front of her as Lauren also came from the side. Normani nodded and ran out the house.

Punch after punch. He was strong. Real strong. Too strong for Lauren and I to beat. He then through me out of the window making roll on the floor. Falling face first on the floor. I groaned in pain as I spit out the blood that was in my mouth. From the corner of my eye I could see Normani going towards me.

"N-No stay back." She stopped as I stumbled to get back up. But then Peter came out knocking me back down to floor. I heard Dinah yell out and Peter let go of me as I fell hard on the floor. I looked to see that Dinah threw a bottle at Peter who caught it. I looked to my side to see Normani's bow.

"Normani." She looked at as threw her bow at her. She caught it and shot a bow at the bottle making Peter go in flames. Jackson then threw the other one making Peter's whole body go up in flames.

I felt my body go weak and I fell to the floor trying to catch my breath. My back was killing me and so was my stomach. Peter used his claws and cut my stomach it wasn't deep but it still hurt.

"Y/N." I looked away from Normani as she went on her knees she cupped my cheek making me look at her. "Are you okay." She asked worriedly. She softly creased my cheek. "I'm sorry. She made believe that you were the bad guys." She said cupping both sides of my cheeks. She looked at me in the eyes. She leaned down looking at me lips and looked back at my eyes.

She then closed the gap between us connecting our lips together in a slow kiss.

*

Normani and I sat on top of her roof looking at the moon. "You know you could have told me." I heard her whisper. I looked down at her with my eyebrows raised. "Yea so you can shoot me like you shot Lauren." I said jokingly but still a little serious. She then looked at me with guilt in her eyes. "I'm just kidding Mani. I just wanted to tell you at the right moment. I also had to think about the others." She nodded understanding.

"I'll always be by your side. Okay." I smiled and pecked her lips. "I know."

**

💜✌🏽

       -Moni