Supergirl:L.J

It's been a year since I've came out as Supergirl

It's been a year since I've came out as Supergirl. You're probably confused cause you probably only know of Superman. Well when I was child my planet Krypton was dying. I was sent to earth to protect my cousin but my pod got knocked of course and by the time I got here my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. The only reason why I did was because my sister was in trouble and I needed to I guess in a way out myself to the world. She wasn't happy about that but she then accepted it. Ever since that day I've been helping the DEO get the bad guys.

So yea that's my story. Kinda of. There's more but I fell like that's a story for another day.

"Y/N we got a bank robber of 5th Avenue." I heard Dinah say into my ear piece. "I got it." I quickly flew to the bank. Once I landed in front of the bank I saw the cops in front of the bank. "Supergirl. You're here. There's four shooter and they have 15 hostages. They have all exits barricaded so we can't get in." Detective Normani Swayer said as she looked at me. I nodded and looked up. "I'll be right back."

After some punching and some shooting (no one got hurt) I got all four shooters outside unarmed. "Thanks Supergirl." I smiled and nodded. Now to get back home and eat. Something.

I flew back to my apartment but when I was half way there my phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey Y/N it's Lauren I was just wondering-are you in a car?" Oh Rao. "Uh yea um yes I am uh what did you need?" "Okay. I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner with me later tonight." I smiled as I landed in my apartment. "Yea of course." "Great I'll see you soon."

*

"Hey Lauren, how are you?" I smiled fixing my glasses as walked in putting the food down at the table we couldn't go out so I thought it'd be a good idea to come by her office to bring her some food. Cause knowing her she probably hasn't eaten.

"Y/N. What are doing here?" I smiled pointing at the bag. "Figured I'd bring dinner to you. Um yea." I said as smiled feeling my cheeks heat up when she smiled staring right into my Y/EC eyes with those beautiful green ones. "Thank you Y/N. I'm sorry for canceling-No it's okay. I understand." I said talking out the food for Lauren and the potstickers for me.

"You're too sweet Y/N. Come on then let's eat. You're gonna eat all those potstickers?" I looked to see she was looking at the potstickers. "Uh yea?" She shook her head with a smile on her face. "Of course you are." She laughed slightly and sat next to me.

"So how's being a reporter?" I smiled looking up as I fixed my glasses. "Well Snapper has been a pain but other than Snapper being a big jerk it's been going well. How about you, how's L-Corp." But before She could say anything my phone rang. "Sorry It's Dinah." Lauren nodded as I answered the phone.

"Y/N. You have to get here quick it's Cadmus." I quickly stood up telling Dinah that I'll be there as soon as I can. "Uh Lauren I have to go. Um I'll see you tomorrow." Before Lauren could answer I already out the door.